|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Exit Wounds: Chapters 87 - 93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nana say she wants to go after her procedure?
(a) Niagara Falls.
(c) To bed.
(d) To get a cheeseburger.
2. Alex tells Nana that Jamilla is a _____ at heart when he comes home from Arizona.
(a) Dog person.
(b) Reclusive hermit.
(c) California girl.
(d) Cat person.
3. What signals the presence of the military police as the fight ensues int he Misfits Pub?
(a) A shrill whistle.
(b) A high siren.
(c) A yelling sergeant.
4. Where did Dr. Coles go to medical school?
5. How do the guards at the Cumberland County jail describe the lock-up where the men wear orange jumpsuits?
(a) The popsicle box.
(b) The orange grove.
(c) The pumpkin patch.
(d) The Crush groove.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alex finds a fax from Foot Soldier of a news story in the _____.
2. How old is Nana?
3. What drug has Damon's friend taken?
4. What is the name of the raunchy strip club that Starkey remembers in New Windsor?
5. What river is next to the cabin the Three Blind Mice go to in Georgia?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)