|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Exit Wounds: Chapters 87 - 93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alex knows a fair amount about heart disease because of his days at _____.
(a) The Mayo Clinic.
(b) University of Maryland.
(d) Johns Hopkins.
2. What other doctor had Nana for a teacher?
(a) Dr. Stanoch.
(b) Dr. Rose.
(c) Dr. Greenburg.
(d) Dr. Redd.
3. At what hospital did Nan get her EKG done?
(a) St. Mark's.
(b) St. John's.
(c) St. Anthony's.
(d) St. Luke's.
4. What river is next to the cabin the Three Blind Mice go to in Georgia?
(a) The Coosa River.
(b) The Snake River.
(c) The Flint River.
(d) The Jacks River.
5. What did Santo Marinacci do before his execution for a crime he didn't commit?
(a) He was a driver.
(b) He was a high school football coach.
(c) He was a barber.
(d) He was a chef.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the guards at the Cumberland County jail describe the lock-up where the men wear orange jumpsuits?
2. Who has been wrongly convicted and executed, according to Foot Soldier, in Florida?
3. Dr. Coles makes house calls in _____.
4. At West Point, Cadet Chapel stands high on a hillside overlooking _____.
5. Who is waiting for Alex and John after their release from Cumberland County Jail?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)