|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Dominique returns from Reno, where are she and Wynand married?
2. After blowing up the Cortlandt Homes housing project, what does Roark do?
3. What is it that Peter does not understand, has never understood, about Roark?
4. When Dominique and Wynand return early from their cruise, what is Peter's concern?
5. Why is Dominique jealous after the house is built?
Essay Topic 1
Throughout the novel, Rand tells us that Howard Roark laughs. Write an essay about his laughter and what it tells you about his character.
Essay Topic 2
In chapter 11, Roark goes to the building site of the Heller house. Write an essay about how Rand shows his feelings about the house.
Essay Topic 3
In Part 4 chapter 4, Gail Wynand says, "I am the most offensively possessive man on earth." Write an essay in support of his statement giving examples from the novel. Wynand believes he possesses Dominique. Do you think he really does?
This section contains 949 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)