Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wynand go often to the building site where Roark is working?
(a) He want to make sure Roark is following orders.
(b) He cannot remember from day to day what it looks like.
(c) He finds real peace when he goes there.
(d) He wants to reassure himself that he made the right choice.
2. Who takes over the Cortlandt Homes project?
(a) Ellsworth Toohey.
(b) Roger Enright.
(c) Dominique Francon.
(d) Gail Wynand.
3. What is Roark's reaction to Peter's request that he design the Cortlandt Homes project for low rent housing?
(a) Roark agrees to do it if Peter puts Roark's name on it.
(b) Roark agrees to do it and let Peter put his name on it.
(c) Roark flatly refuses Peter this time.
(d) Roark goes out and gets the contract for himself.
4. Why does Wynand drop the gun after contemplating suicide?
(a) He has not made arrangements for someone to inherit.
(b) He needs to get right with God.
(c) He remembers how he drove other people to suicide.
(d) He has no fear of dying but is afraid of living.
5. What condition does Roark place on doing the Cortlandt Homes design?
(a) Nothing can be changed on it.
(b) Toohey must agree to Roark's involvement.
(c) No one can see the designs until the project is finished.
(d) Peter will have to oversee the construction personally.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dominique continue to punish herself?
2. When Dominique and Wynand return early from their cruise, what is Peter's concern?
3. After looking at the Cortlandt Homes designs, who recognizes immediately that they were drawn by Roark?
4. How does Dominique compare the success of Ike's play with the destruction of Roark's temple?
5. What does Katie feel for Peter when they meet by accident on the street?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)