|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 18 | Part 4, Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dominique react when Toohey accuses her of being in love with Roark?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She is insensed.
(c) She tells him to mind his own business.
(d) She does not react.
2. How is it clear that Peter knows Dominique is in love with another man?
(a) She refuses to move into his apartment.
(b) He asks her who it is.
(c) She refuses to sleep with him.
(d) He accuses her of loving Howard Roark.
3. What happens to the temple that is now a home for "subnormal children"?
(a) Many architects make additions and changes to it.
(b) It is hidden by vines and trees.
(c) It is left just the way Roark designed it.
(d) It is torn down and rebuilt.
4. When does Peter become the head of the architecture firm?
(a) When Neil Durant becomes a partner.
(b) When Dominique decides not to divorce him.
(c) When Francon retires.
(d) When Toohey buys an interest in the firm.
5. What does Toohey call the "Unfinished Symphony"?
(a) The Aquitania Hotel project.
(b) Mallory's career as a sculptor.
(c) His plan to destroy Roark.
(d) The Cosmo-Slotnik building.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Roark expelled from the Architectural School of the Stanton Institute of Technology?
2. How did the "Banner" review of the play "No Skin Off Your Nose" affect its success?
3. What does Wynand admit to Roark?
4. What in the relationship between Roark and Wynand is distressing to Dominique?
5. Where does Peter finally get to meet Dominique?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)