|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 18 | Part 4, Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to help Wynand when the union strikes and there is no staff at the newspaper?
2. What does Peter do with his "world's most beautiful building" contest design?
(a) He reminds the Stanton professor that he graduated from there.
(b) He tells Toohey which one is his.
(c) He takes it to Roark for improvement.
(d) He asks Dominique to give him her suggestions.
3. What do Roark and Wynand agree on as they look at the land Wynand bought for his house?
(a) They agree on the site for the house.
(b) They agree that the house should be entirely of wood.
(c) Wynand agrees that Roark should consult Dominique.
(d) Roark agrees to let Wynand dictate the design.
4. What horrifies Dominique a month after the Wynand house is finished?
(a) Wynand invites Roark to spend the night and he rejects the invitation.
(b) Wynand hates the house and wants to move.
(c) Wynand invites Roark to spend the night and he accepts.
(d) Wynand tells Dominique that Roark must never be invited in.
5. What brings about the downfall of Peter Keating's business?
(a) The failure of the World's Fair exhibition.
(b) Toohey's continued support of Peter.
(c) His partner is sabotaging him like he did to Heyer.
(d) Peter's desire to find Katie and marry her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special honor does Wynand give to Dominique?
2. Why does Peter want Roark to abandon his plan to open his own firm?
3. What is the main feature of Roark's design for Monadnock Vacation village?
4. When the Heller house is finished, how is it received?
5. What best describes Peter's proposal to Katie?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)