|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 18 | Part 4, Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katie feel for Peter when they meet by accident on the street?
2. What comment does Roark make to Dominique about his work in the Quarry?
(a) It is the only thing he knows how to do.
(b) It is exhausting.
(c) It is exciting.
(d) It helps build up his body.
3. What infuriates Dominique about the replacement fireplace?
(a) It does not blend in with the architecture of the house.
(b) It is ugly.
(c) It has obscene carvings on it.
(d) Roark sends another workman to install it.
4. What indicates that Katie is disillusioned with "selflessness"?
(a) She is unhappy doing social work.
(b) She thinks her work is why Peter has not married her yet.
(c) She only does social work because she fears Ellsworth.
(d) She wants to be more like her uncle and give speeches.
5. What did Toohey think was a "cosmic joke?"
(a) That Lois Cook decides to take her job to Roark.
(b) That Peter does not understand Lois Cook.
(c) That Peter rejects Katie for Lois Cook.
(d) That Peter turns down designing Lois Cook's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the opening of the temple canceled?
2. What indicates that John Eric Snyte regretted firing Roark?
3. What in the relationship between Roark and Wynand is distressing to Dominique?
4. What is Roark's attitude after being expelled from school?
5. Why does Peter Keating offer to do Davis' work after hours?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)