|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 18 | Part 4, Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person to see through Dominique's constant criticism of Roark's work in her column?
(c) Ellsworth Toohey
(d) Peter Keating
2. How does Peter Keating get rid of Claude Stengle?
(a) By rigging an elevator accident
(b) By convincing Francon that Stengle is stealing clients
(c) By claiming that Stengle copies his designs
(d) By becoming his best friend
3. Where does Toohey insist that true freedom is found?
(a) In service to others.
(b) On a mountaintop.
(c) In political activism.
(d) On a deserted island.
4. When does Peter become the head of the architecture firm?
(a) When Dominique decides not to divorce him.
(b) When Francon retires.
(c) When Neil Durant becomes a partner.
(d) When Toohey buys an interest in the firm.
5. What did Toohey think was a "cosmic joke?"
(a) That Peter does not understand Lois Cook.
(b) That Peter rejects Katie for Lois Cook.
(c) That Lois Cook decides to take her job to Roark.
(d) That Peter turns down designing Lois Cook's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dominique agree to testify against Roark when he is sued by Stoddard?
2. Peter gets the design for "The March of the Centuries" exposition at the World's Fair. Why did Roark turn it down?
3. What does Peter learn from Francon?
4. What is Toohey's motivation to have Wynand meet Dominique?
5. Why does Wynand say he will not destroy Dominique?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)