|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 9 | Part 4, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What underhanded trick do the Aquitania Hotel developers play that backfires on them?
(a) Refusing to pay Roark when the project was late being finished.
(b) Hiring Roark so that everyone would think he was responsible for the bankruptcy.
(c) Over-selling the properties by 200% in the hopes they would go bankrupt.
(d) Knowing they were going backrupt, they sold properties anyway.
2. How does Peter go about getting rid of Heyer?
(a) He informs Francon that Heyer is embezzling from the company.
(b) He plays up his friendship with the old man.
(c) He confronts him with a shady business deal Heyer once made.
(d) He puts medication in Heyer's coffee that causes him to have a stroke.
3. Where does Dominique spend her wedding night?
(a) In Connecticut.
(b) In Peter's apartment.
(c) With Roark.
(d) In the Aquitania Hotel.
4. What spoils Peter's joy at winning the "most beautiful building" contest?
(a) He knows that it was Roark's work that helped him win.
(b) People think the contest was rigged.
(c) Roark demands money from Peter for the work he did.
(d) He does not really like the design.
5. Why does the new drama critic at the "Banner" promote Ike's new play that everyone says is bad?
(a) He wants people to think it is good because he said so.
(b) He feels sorry for Ike and wants to help him.
(c) He wants to make Toohey look stupid.
(d) He really knows nothing about being a drama critic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes a shot at Ellsworth Toohey?
2. Why does Wynand say he will not destroy Dominique?
3. Why does the Dean consider Roark to be insubordinate?
4. Why does Peter want Roark to abandon his plan to open his own firm?
5. What does Peter think of Roark's design for the Enright house?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)