|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 9 | Part 4, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comment does Roark make to Dominique about his work in the Quarry?
(a) It is the only thing he knows how to do.
(b) It helps build up his body.
(c) It is exciting.
(d) It is exhausting.
2. Why is Peter unhappy in his marriage?
(a) Dominique is compliant and agrees with anything he says.
(b) Dominique will not talk to him except at parties.
(c) Dominique still refuses to sleep with him.
(d) Dominique always compares him to Roark.
3. What underhanded trick do the Aquitania Hotel developers play that backfires on them?
(a) Refusing to pay Roark when the project was late being finished.
(b) Hiring Roark so that everyone would think he was responsible for the bankruptcy.
(c) Over-selling the properties by 200% in the hopes they would go bankrupt.
(d) Knowing they were going backrupt, they sold properties anyway.
4. How do the newspapers treat Henry Cameron's retirement?
(a) They make no mention of his retirement at all.
(b) They devote a full page to his achievements.
(c) They give it little space and misspell the names of his buildings.
(d) They honor him as the premiere architect of all time.
5. When Peter feels the stress of the strike, where does he go with Katie?
(a) To walk in the park
(b) To hear a speech by Ellsworth Toohey
(c) To his apartment
(d) To help pass out leaflets
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter go about getting rid of Heyer?
2. Why does Katie show up at the apartment of Peter and his mother?
3. What brings about the downfall of Henry Cameron?
4. Why are Toohey and Scarret worried about the marriage of Dominique and Wynand?
5. What does Dominique want to do to Roark?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)