|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 9 | Part 4, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the temple that is now a home for "subnormal children"?
(a) It is torn down and rebuilt.
(b) It is hidden by vines and trees.
(c) It is left just the way Roark designed it.
(d) Many architects make additions and changes to it.
2. Why does Katie show up at the apartment of Peter and his mother?
(a) She was overly fond of Peter's mother.
(b) She had a sudden fear that something was wrong.
(c) She wanted to break her engagement to Peter.
(d) She wants to warn Peter about Dominique.
3. When Peter suspects a man has changed Dominique, what does she tell him?
(a) She must find the quarry worker again.
(b) Toohey has changed her attitude toward men.
(c) She is in love with Roark.
(d) A quarry worker changed her.
4. What does Peter learn from Francon?
(a) The social skills needed for success
(b) The need to avoid Ellsworth Toomey
(c) How to improve his designs
(d) How to become an independent thinker
5. What is the chief reaction of the public to Stoddard's temple?
(a) They think it is a new religion.
(b) They praise its originality.
(c) They call it blasphemy.
(d) They like the building but hate the statue.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Heller house is finished, how is it received?
2. Why does Dominique agree to testify against Roark when he is sued by Stoddard?
3. What does Toohey write in his column about the Enright house?
4. Why does Cameron fire Roark?
5. Why does Roark agree to go to the Holcombe party?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)