|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10 | Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dominique contrive to get Roark to her father's house in Connecticut?
(a) She invites him to a candlelight dinner.
(b) She threatens to have him fired from the quarry.
(c) She damages the fireplace in her bedroom and asks him to repair it.
(d) She fakes falling off her horse near the quarry.
2. Why does Cameron fire Roark?
(a) He believes that working for him will harm Roark's career.
(b) The other draftsmen do not like Roark.
(c) Roark is insubordinate.
(d) Roark's work is sub-standard.
3. What happened to the Sanford house after it was completed?
(a) Mrs. Sanford changed it to look like other houses.
(b) It became the standard for all other new homes.
(c) Mrs. Sanford refused to live in it.
(d) It got high praise from the Architect's Guild of America.
4. What happens when Roark and Dominique meet up at the Holcombe party?
(a) Dominique grabs Peter and kisses him.
(b) They both pretend they have never met.
(c) Roark takes her back to his place.
(d) Dominique becomes upset and leaves the party.
5. How is Dominique disappointed in her relationship with Roark?
(a) She plans to stop seeing him.
(b) She thinks it is too easy to control Roark.
(c) She feels that he has gained power over her.
(d) She wants to change and be supportive of his work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roark do to help Peter?
2. How does Dominique feel about Roark in Connecticut?
3. What infuriates Dominique about the replacement fireplace?
4. Why does Roark return to New York?
5. In what way is Peter Keating better equipped for getting new commissions than Roark?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)