|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10 | Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people say about Roark's work after the opening of the Enright house?
(a) It is a work of genius.
(b) It is the new direction all architecture will follow.
(c) It is an improvement over the classical style.
(d) It is cold and inhuman.
2. How does Peter go about getting rid of Heyer?
(a) He confronts him with a shady business deal Heyer once made.
(b) He informs Francon that Heyer is embezzling from the company.
(c) He plays up his friendship with the old man.
(d) He puts medication in Heyer's coffee that causes him to have a stroke.
3. Why does Peter Keating offer to do Davis' work after hours?
(a) Peter is always thinking of others more than himself.
(b) Peter has nothing better to do.
(c) It gives him a chance to learn more about design.
(d) It is his plan to replace Davis as chief draftsman.
4. What does Peter tell Toohey about Roark.
(a) He says that Roark helps him with many of his designs.
(b) He denies knowing Roark.
(c) He tells him that Roark was kicked out of school.
(d) He tells Toohey to mind his own business.
5. What comment does Roark make to Dominique about his work in the Quarry?
(a) It is exhausting.
(b) It helps build up his body.
(c) It is the only thing he knows how to do.
(d) It is exciting.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Peter hears that Toohey has been shot, what is his first concern?
2. What indicates that John Eric Snyte regretted firing Roark?
3. Why does Roark agree to go to the Holcombe party?
4. What does Dominique think her private relationship with Roark gives her when they meet in public?
5. Who is the only person to see through Dominique's constant criticism of Roark's work in her column?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)