|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10 | Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dominique think her private relationship with Roark gives her when they meet in public?
(a) Fear that he will say something
(b) A serious heatbreak
(c) A big laugh
(d) Power to control him
2. Why does Peter want Roark to abandon his plan to open his own firm?
(a) Peter really wants to be partners with Roark.
(b) Peter thinks Roark will no longer have time to help him with his designs.
(c) Peter knows the value of Roark's work and fears the competition.
(d) Peter knows that Roark will fail and wants to save him.
3. When Dominique reveals that Toohey got Roark the job of building the temple to destroy him, what is Roark's reaction?
(a) He thinks about killing Toohey.
(b) He resigns as the temple architect.
(c) He decides to do a classical building to fool Toohey.
(d) He laughs.
4. Who takes a shot at Ellsworth Toohey?
(a) Lois Cook, the writer
(b) Katie, Ellsworth's niece
(c) Steven Mallory, the sculptor
5. What does Peter think of Roark's design for the Enright house?
(a) He thinks his next house will look like that.
(b) He thinks it is Roark's greatest work.
(c) He thinks Enright will reward Roark.
(d) He thinks it does not look like a building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the Sanford house after it was completed?
2. How does Dominique contrive to get Roark to her father's house in Connecticut?
3. Francon and Toomey agree about architecture for what reason?
4. Why does Cameron fire Roark?
5. What does Dominique want to do to Roark?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)