|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10 | Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peter suspects a man has changed Dominique, what does she tell him?
(a) Toohey has changed her attitude toward men.
(b) A quarry worker changed her.
(c) She must find the quarry worker again.
(d) She is in love with Roark.
2. When Peter feels the stress of the strike, where does he go with Katie?
(a) To his apartment
(b) To hear a speech by Ellsworth Toohey
(c) To walk in the park
(d) To help pass out leaflets
3. What happens when Roark and Dominique meet up at the Holcombe party?
(a) Dominique becomes upset and leaves the party.
(b) Roark takes her back to his place.
(c) They both pretend they have never met.
(d) Dominique grabs Peter and kisses him.
4. What happened to the Sanford house after it was completed?
(a) It got high praise from the Architect's Guild of America.
(b) Mrs. Sanford changed it to look like other houses.
(c) Mrs. Sanford refused to live in it.
(d) It became the standard for all other new homes.
5. What is Lois Cook's criteria for her new house?
(a) It must look like an Italian palace.
(b) It must be the most beautiful house in New York.
(c) It must be ugly and defy popular ideas of beauty.
(d) It must have at least three floors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter do with his "world's most beautiful building" contest design?
2. What does Peter tell Toohey about Roark.
3. Why does Francon contact Roark on the design of a new building?
4. How do the newspapers treat Henry Cameron's retirement?
5. Who actually does the designs for Francon and Heyer?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)