|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10 | Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peter feels the stress of the strike, where does he go with Katie?
(a) To his apartment
(b) To help pass out leaflets
(c) To walk in the park
(d) To hear a speech by Ellsworth Toohey
2. What does Toohey call the "Unfinished Symphony"?
(a) The Aquitania Hotel project.
(b) His plan to destroy Roark.
(c) The Cosmo-Slotnik building.
(d) Mallory's career as a sculptor.
3. How does Dominique get her information to write an article about the slums?
(a) She confronts the owners of the slums.
(b) She goes to live in the slums.
(c) She interviews people who once lived in the slums.
(d) She has a photographer go and take pictures of the slums.
4. What infuriates Dominique about the replacement fireplace?
(a) It is ugly.
(b) It does not blend in with the architecture of the house.
(c) It has obscene carvings on it.
(d) Roark sends another workman to install it.
5. What happens when Roark and Dominique meet up at the Holcombe party?
(a) Roark takes her back to his place.
(b) They both pretend they have never met.
(c) Dominique becomes upset and leaves the party.
(d) Dominique grabs Peter and kisses him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Peter hears that Toohey has been shot, what is his first concern?
2. Why does Henry Cameron retire?
3. What stands in the way of Peter's becoming a full partner with Francon?
4. What does Toohey write in his column about the Enright house?
5. When the Heller house is finished, how is it received?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)