|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10 | Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter learn from Francon?
(a) The social skills needed for success
(b) How to become an independent thinker
(c) The need to avoid Ellsworth Toomey
(d) How to improve his designs
2. What happens when Roark shows up uninvited at Dominique's door?
(a) He destroys the new fireplace.
(b) He takes her by force.
(c) He tells her who he really is.
(d) He refuses to make love to her.
3. When Peter hears that Toohey has been shot, what is his first concern?
(a) That Roark finally snapped after Toohey's attacks on his buildings.
(b) That Katie will not marry him after that.
(c) That Toohey's favorable article about him might not get published.
(d) That Toohey will think Peter was the one who tried to kill him.
4. What happens when Roark and Dominique meet up at the Holcombe party?
(a) Dominique grabs Peter and kisses him.
(b) Dominique becomes upset and leaves the party.
(c) They both pretend they have never met.
(d) Roark takes her back to his place.
5. What happened to the Sanford house after it was completed?
(a) It got high praise from the Architect's Guild of America.
(b) Mrs. Sanford changed it to look like other houses.
(c) Mrs. Sanford refused to live in it.
(d) It became the standard for all other new homes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Roark expelled from the Architectural School of the Stanton Institute of Technology?
2. Who actually does the designs for Francon and Heyer?
3. How does Dominique feel about Roark in Connecticut?
4. What does Dominique want to do to Roark?
5. What does Jimmy Gowans want Roark to design and build for him?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)