|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10 | Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Peter finally get to meet Dominique?
(a) At a rally where Ellsworth Toohey is speaking
(b) At a party given by Kiki Holcombe
(c) In her father's office
(d) At the opening of his latest building
2. Why do Roark and the electrician, Mike, become great friends?
(a) Mike has great respect for all architects.
(b) Roark thinks Mike can help him with his designs.
(c) Mike sees Roark get his hands dirty on a building site.
(d) Both men hate Henry Cameron.
3. When Peter hears that Toohey has been shot, what is his first concern?
(a) That Toohey's favorable article about him might not get published.
(b) That Katie will not marry him after that.
(c) That Toohey will think Peter was the one who tried to kill him.
(d) That Roark finally snapped after Toohey's attacks on his buildings.
4. How does Dominique get her information to write an article about the slums?
(a) She confronts the owners of the slums.
(b) She has a photographer go and take pictures of the slums.
(c) She goes to live in the slums.
(d) She interviews people who once lived in the slums.
5. Why does Roark return to New York?
(a) Roark and Mike have a disagreement over Dominique.
(b) The quarry runs out of usable stone.
(c) Roark fears Dominique may charge him with rape.
(d) Roger Enright wants him to design his new house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dominique disappointed when she verifies that Roark is reading her articles?
2. What is Roark's philosophy about designing a building?
3. What best describes Peter's proposal to Katie?
4. What does Peter learn from Francon?
5. At the firm of John Eric Snyte, what type of building design is assigned to Roark?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)