|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6 | Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the sculptor Mallory?
(a) He goes to prison for twenty years.
(b) He skips out on his bail.
(c) He receives a suspended sentence.
(d) He is sentenced to die.
2. What infuriates Dominique about the replacement fireplace?
(a) Roark sends another workman to install it.
(b) It does not blend in with the architecture of the house.
(c) It has obscene carvings on it.
(d) It is ugly.
3. What spoils Peter's joy at winning the "most beautiful building" contest?
(a) He knows that it was Roark's work that helped him win.
(b) People think the contest was rigged.
(c) He does not really like the design.
(d) Roark demands money from Peter for the work he did.
4. What does Roark do to help Peter?
(a) He starts doing all of Perer's work for him.
(b) He corrects Peter's design for a new building.
(c) He introduces Peter to Dominique Francon.
(d) He gives Peter lessons at night.
5. Why is it difficult for Peter Keating to decide what to do after graduation?
(a) He knows he is a better architect than Roark.
(b) He is torn between his own desires and what others think he should do.
(c) His mother wants him to accept a scholarship in Paris.
(d) He understands that people do not really like him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lois Cook's criteria for her new house?
2. Who actually does the designs for Francon and Heyer?
3. Why does Roark agree to go to the Holcombe party?
4. Why does Cameron eventually hire Roark?
5. What was the result of Dominique's articles on the slums?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)