|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6 | Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dominique want to do to Roark?
(a) She wants to destroy him as an architect.
(b) She wants to make him a star.
(c) She wants to marry him.
(d) She wants to make him apologize for raping her.
2. Why does Peter Keating offer to do Davis' work after hours?
(a) Peter has nothing better to do.
(b) It gives him a chance to learn more about design.
(c) It is his plan to replace Davis as chief draftsman.
(d) Peter is always thinking of others more than himself.
3. What stands in the way of Peter's becoming a full partner with Francon?
(a) Francon wants Perer to marry Dominique first.
(b) Heyer prefers one of the other draftsmen.
(c) Lucius Heyer refuses to retire.
(d) Katie threatens to tell Dominique that she is engaged to Peter.
4. When Peter feels the stress of the strike, where does he go with Katie?
(a) To walk in the park
(b) To help pass out leaflets
(c) To hear a speech by Ellsworth Toohey
(d) To his apartment
5. Why does Cameron fire Roark?
(a) The other draftsmen do not like Roark.
(b) Roark is insubordinate.
(c) Roark's work is sub-standard.
(d) He believes that working for him will harm Roark's career.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lois Cook's criteria for her new house?
2. What brings about the downfall of Henry Cameron?
3. What is the real meaning behind Dominique's critique on the Enright house?
4. What spoils Peter's joy at winning the "most beautiful building" contest?
5. How does Dominique feel about Roark in Connecticut?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)