|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6 | Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Roark shows up uninvited at Dominique's door?
(a) He takes her by force.
(b) He refuses to make love to her.
(c) He destroys the new fireplace.
(d) He tells her who he really is.
2. Unable to get work as an architect, what does Roark do to earn a living?
(a) He gets a job at the bank.
(b) He takes a job as a short order cook.
(c) He decides to marry a wealthy widow.
(d) He goes to work for Mike in a quarry.
3. Why does Roark agree to go to the Holcombe party?
(a) He respects Peter and Toohey so much.
(b) He knows Dominique will be there.
(c) He has not eaten in several days.
(d) He wants to reject working for Holcombe.
4. Why does Katie show up at the apartment of Peter and his mother?
(a) She wants to warn Peter about Dominique.
(b) She wanted to break her engagement to Peter.
(c) She was overly fond of Peter's mother.
(d) She had a sudden fear that something was wrong.
5. What does Jimmy Gowans want Roark to design and build for him?
(a) An office building
(b) A house like Heller's
(c) A hotel
(d) A gas station
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes Peter's proposal to Katie?
2. Why does Cameron fire Roark?
3. When Peter hears that Toohey has been shot, what is his first concern?
4. Why does the Dean consider Roark to be insubordinate?
5. What comment does Roark make to Dominique about his work in the Quarry?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)