|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6 | Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Dean consider Roark to be insubordinate?
(a) Roark prefers swimming to paying attention in class.
(b) He fears that Roark might get his job.
(c) Roark refuses to accept only the classical styles that the school teaches.
(d) He thinks Roark's buildings are unsafe.
2. How does Peter go about getting rid of Heyer?
(a) He plays up his friendship with the old man.
(b) He informs Francon that Heyer is embezzling from the company.
(c) He confronts him with a shady business deal Heyer once made.
(d) He puts medication in Heyer's coffee that causes him to have a stroke.
3. Before his death, what warning does Cameron give Roark?
(a) He warns against going against public tastes.
(b) He warns against trusting Peter.
(c) He warns against marrying Dominique.
(d) He warns against the power of Wynand's newspaper.
4. How was Roark able to reopen his architecture business?
(a) Dominique secretly supported him.
(b) He inherited money from Heyer.
(c) Peter loaned him the money.
(d) He got the Enright contract.
5. Why does Peter Keating offer to do Davis' work after hours?
(a) It gives him a chance to learn more about design.
(b) Peter is always thinking of others more than himself.
(c) Peter has nothing better to do.
(d) It is his plan to replace Davis as chief draftsman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peter finally get to meet Dominique?
2. What does Peter tell Toohey about Roark.
3. Who takes a shot at Ellsworth Toohey?
4. What did Toohey think was a "cosmic joke?"
5. Why does Roark agree to go to the Holcombe party?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)