|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6 | Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peter suspects a man has changed Dominique, what does she tell him?
(a) She is in love with Roark.
(b) Toohey has changed her attitude toward men.
(c) She must find the quarry worker again.
(d) A quarry worker changed her.
2. When Peter feels the stress of the strike, where does he go with Katie?
(a) To walk in the park
(b) To help pass out leaflets
(c) To hear a speech by Ellsworth Toohey
(d) To his apartment
3. Why is Roark fired from the Snyte firm?
(a) Austen Heller refused to allow Roark to design his house.
(b) Roark's design for the Heller house was defective.
(c) He removed the work other architects added to his design for Austen Heller.
(d) He refused to work with Austen Heller.
4. How does Peter go about getting rid of Heyer?
(a) He confronts him with a shady business deal Heyer once made.
(b) He plays up his friendship with the old man.
(c) He puts medication in Heyer's coffee that causes him to have a stroke.
(d) He informs Francon that Heyer is embezzling from the company.
5. What is the conflict between Francon and Gail Wynand?
(a) They compete for the affections of Lili Landau.
(b) Wynand thinks Francon is going to take over his newspaper.
(c) Francon is jealous of Wynand's privileged upbringing.
(d) Wynand wants to marry Francon's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the Sanford house after it was completed?
2. Who takes a shot at Ellsworth Toohey?
3. In what way is Peter Keating better equipped for getting new commissions than Roark?
4. Why does Roark agree to go to the Holcombe party?
5. What does Peter think of Roark's design for the Enright house?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)