|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6 | Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best describes Peter's proposal to Katie?
(a) It is romantic and exciting.
(b) It is his only way to get close to Ellsworth Toomey.
(c) It is to get back at Dominique Francon.
(d) It is lukewarm and emotionless.
2. How does Dominique get her information to write an article about the slums?
(a) She has a photographer go and take pictures of the slums.
(b) She interviews people who once lived in the slums.
(c) She confronts the owners of the slums.
(d) She goes to live in the slums.
3. What happens when Roark and Dominique meet up at the Holcombe party?
(a) Dominique grabs Peter and kisses him.
(b) Roark takes her back to his place.
(c) They both pretend they have never met.
(d) Dominique becomes upset and leaves the party.
4. What does Roark do to help Peter?
(a) He gives Peter lessons at night.
(b) He corrects Peter's design for a new building.
(c) He introduces Peter to Dominique Francon.
(d) He starts doing all of Perer's work for him.
5. What is the conflict between Francon and Gail Wynand?
(a) Wynand thinks Francon is going to take over his newspaper.
(b) Wynand wants to marry Francon's daughter.
(c) They compete for the affections of Lili Landau.
(d) Francon is jealous of Wynand's privileged upbringing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter think of Roark's design for the Enright house?
2. What is Lois Cook's criteria for her new house?
3. Why is it difficult for Peter Keating to decide what to do after graduation?
4. What brings about the downfall of Henry Cameron?
5. What did Toohey think was a "cosmic joke?"
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)