|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the result of Dominique's articles on the slums?
(a) The landlords sell the slums.
(b) Waynand refuses to buy the slums.
(c) The landlords lower the rent on the slums.
(d) Dominique gets a new job in slum welfare.
2. At the firm of John Eric Snyte, what type of building design is assigned to Roark?
3. Why is Roark fired from the Snyte firm?
(a) He removed the work other architects added to his design for Austen Heller.
(b) Austen Heller refused to allow Roark to design his house.
(c) Roark's design for the Heller house was defective.
(d) He refused to work with Austen Heller.
4. Who actually does the designs for Francon and Heyer?
5. Why does Henry Cameron retire?
(a) He thinks Roark is taking business from him.
(b) He has enough money to live on for the rest of his life.
(c) He loses the use of his eyes.
(d) His business is a failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes Peter's proposal to Katie?
2. In what way is Peter Keating better equipped for getting new commissions than Roark?
3. Before his death, what warning does Cameron give Roark?
4. What does Jimmy Gowans want Roark to design and build for him?
5. What happened to the Sanford house after it was completed?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)