|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the Sanford house after it was completed?
(a) It became the standard for all other new homes.
(b) Mrs. Sanford refused to live in it.
(c) Mrs. Sanford changed it to look like other houses.
(d) It got high praise from the Architect's Guild of America.
2. How does Peter Keating get rid of Claude Stengle?
(a) By rigging an elevator accident
(b) By convincing Francon that Stengle is stealing clients
(c) By becoming his best friend
(d) By claiming that Stengle copies his designs
3. Why does Peter Keating offer to do Davis' work after hours?
(a) It is his plan to replace Davis as chief draftsman.
(b) Peter has nothing better to do.
(c) It gives him a chance to learn more about design.
(d) Peter is always thinking of others more than himself.
4. Before his death, what warning does Cameron give Roark?
(a) He warns against trusting Peter.
(b) He warns against marrying Dominique.
(c) He warns against the power of Wynand's newspaper.
(d) He warns against going against public tastes.
5. At the firm of John Eric Snyte, what type of building design is assigned to Roark?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the newspapers treat Henry Cameron's retirement?
2. What was the result of Dominique's articles on the slums?
3. Who actually does the designs for Francon and Heyer?
4. Why does Cameron eventually hire Roark?
5. What best describes Peter's proposal to Katie?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)