|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 10 | Part 4, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dominique react when Toohey accuses her of being in love with Roark?
(a) She tells him to mind his own business.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She does not react.
(d) She is insensed.
2. Francon and Toomey agree about architecture for what reason?
(a) They both predict radical changes in how buildings are built.
(b) They are both socialists.
(c) They both see architecture as having certain bounds and limitations.
(d) They both believe in capitalism.
3. What is the main feature of Roark's design for Monadnock Vacation village?
(a) Privacy and uniqueness.
(b) Clusters of closely situated houses.
(c) Large houses with open spaces around them.
(d) A central shopping area.
4. Where does Wynand feel the best setting is for Roark?
(a) On his yacht.
(b) In a board room.
(c) In a house like the one he's building for Wynand.
(d) At an unfinished building site.
5. What is the next project Wynand wants Roark to take on?
(a) The Wynand Building in Hell's Kitchen.
(b) An addition to the Wynand house.
(c) The city courthouse.
(d) A vacation house in the Bahamas.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Peter suspects a man has changed Dominique, what does she tell him?
2. What brings about the downfall of Henry Cameron?
3. What happens to the temple that is now a home for "subnormal children"?
4. How does Roark define "selflessness"?
5. Why is Roark fired from the Snyte firm?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)