|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 10 | Part 4, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the condition for Peter's getting the Stoneridge Homes project?
(a) Dominique must stay married to Peter.
(b) Peter must hire Mallory to do some sculptures.
(c) Peter must tell Francon he is using Dominique to get the job.
(d) Dominique must go alone with Wynand on a cruise.
2. What happens to the temple that is now a home for "subnormal children"?
(a) It is hidden by vines and trees.
(b) Many architects make additions and changes to it.
(c) It is left just the way Roark designed it.
(d) It is torn down and rebuilt.
3. Who finally tells Gail Wynand the name of the sculptor who did the statue Toohey gave him?
4. What happens when a "Banner" reporter interviews Dominique?
(a) Wynand fires the reporter.
(b) Dominique refuses to talk to her.
(c) Wynand locks Dominique in their penthouse.
(d) It becomes the first reference to the marriage in the press.
5. In what way is Peter Keating better equipped for getting new commissions than Roark?
(a) Roark's fancy office makes people think he is too expensive.
(b) Roark has too many social obligations.
(c) Peter has better social skills.
(d) Peter is actually a better architect.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person to see through Dominique's constant criticism of Roark's work in her column?
2. What is the next project Wynand wants Roark to take on?
3. Why does Dominique agree to testify against Roark when he is sued by Stoddard?
4. How does Toohey get offered a job as a Banner columnist?
5. How does Roark define "selflessness"?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)