|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 10 | Part 4, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the Sanford house after it was completed?
(a) It became the standard for all other new homes.
(b) It got high praise from the Architect's Guild of America.
(c) Mrs. Sanford changed it to look like other houses.
(d) Mrs. Sanford refused to live in it.
2. After Dominique returns from Reno, where are she and Wynand married?
(a) At city hall.
(b) On board Wynand's yacht.
(c) At the Noyes-Belmont Hotel.
(d) In the Banner building.
3. Why does Wynand go often to the building site where Roark is working?
(a) He finds real peace when he goes there.
(b) He cannot remember from day to day what it looks like.
(c) He wants to reassure himself that he made the right choice.
(d) He want to make sure Roark is following orders.
4. What is the meaning of the name of Wynand's yacht, the "I do"?
(a) It means I can do as I please.
(b) It means I do run things.
(c) It means I do own a yacht.
(d) It means I like to be married.
5. Why does Peter Keating offer to do Davis' work after hours?
(a) Peter has nothing better to do.
(b) It is his plan to replace Davis as chief draftsman.
(c) Peter is always thinking of others more than himself.
(d) It gives him a chance to learn more about design.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the condition for Peter's getting the Stoneridge Homes project?
2. How does Dominique react when Toohey accuses her of being in love with Roark?
3. Who takes a shot at Ellsworth Toohey?
4. How does Dominique continue to punish herself?
5. What do Gail Wynand and Dominique discuss when they go sailing?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)