|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 10 | Part 4, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes a shot at Ellsworth Toohey?
(a) Steven Mallory, the sculptor
(b) Lois Cook, the writer
(d) Katie, Ellsworth's niece
2. How does Dominique react when Toohey accuses her of being in love with Roark?
(a) She is insensed.
(b) She does not react.
(c) She tells him to mind his own business.
(d) She laughs.
3. What does Katie feel for Peter when they meet by accident on the street?
4. After looking at the Cortlandt Homes designs, who recognizes immediately that they were drawn by Roark?
(a) Wynand and Dominique
(b) Mallory and Enright
(c) Francon and Katie
(d) Toohey and Scarret
5. What stands in the way of Peter's becoming a full partner with Francon?
(a) Katie threatens to tell Dominique that she is engaged to Peter.
(b) Francon wants Perer to marry Dominique first.
(c) Lucius Heyer refuses to retire.
(d) Heyer prefers one of the other draftsmen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the next project Wynand wants Roark to take on?
2. How does Toohey get offered a job as a Banner columnist?
3. What happens when a "Banner" reporter interviews Dominique?
4. How did the "Banner" review of the play "No Skin Off Your Nose" affect its success?
5. How does Toohey react when Wynand forbids any mention of Roark in the "Banner"?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)