|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 10 | Part 4, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although Wynand actually does love Dominique, what is more important to him in their relationship?
(a) That their marriage is romantic.
(b) That she is so influential in society.
(c) That she is so different from him.
(d) The fact that he owns her.
2. How does Roark define "selflessness"?
(a) As thinking for oneself.
(b) As something that will destroy the world.
(c) As the greatest thing someone can do.
(d) As a way to promote independence.
3. How does Dominique react when Toohey accuses her of being in love with Roark?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She is insensed.
(c) She does not react.
(d) She tells him to mind his own business.
4. At the firm of John Eric Snyte, what type of building design is assigned to Roark?
5. What is the conflict between Francon and Gail Wynand?
(a) Francon is jealous of Wynand's privileged upbringing.
(b) Wynand thinks Francon is going to take over his newspaper.
(c) They compete for the affections of Lili Landau.
(d) Wynand wants to marry Francon's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What underhanded trick do the Aquitania Hotel developers play that backfires on them?
2. Where does Dominique spend her wedding night?
3. What condition does Roark place on doing the Cortlandt Homes design?
4. Why is the opening of the temple canceled?
5. How does Dominique contrive to get Roark to her father's house in Connecticut?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)