|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 10 | Part 4, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peter's condition when he visits Katie and insists they marry the following day?
(a) He is afraid that Katie will reject him.
(b) He is angry with himself for testifying in Roark's favor.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He is finally happy with his life.
2. What do Gail Wynand and Dominique discuss when they go sailing?
(a) The weather
3. Why does Wynand say he will not destroy Dominique?
(a) She is more powerful than he is.
(b) She is a woman.
(c) He does not know how.
(d) She agreed to marry him.
4. Where does Wynand feel the best setting is for Roark?
(a) On his yacht.
(b) In a board room.
(c) In a house like the one he's building for Wynand.
(d) At an unfinished building site.
5. When Dominique offers to have her marriage to Peter annulled, what is Roark's reaction?
(a) He demands that she annul the marriage immediately.
(b) He says he will wait for her.
(c) He says he does not want to marry Dominique ever.
(d) He threatens to tell Peter where she was that night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dominique disappointed when she verifies that Roark is reading her articles?
2. Before his death, what warning does Cameron give Roark?
3. How is it clear that Peter knows Dominique is in love with another man?
4. Who actually does the designs for Francon and Heyer?
5. Why does Cameron eventually hire Roark?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)