|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 10 | Part 4, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special honor does Wynand give to Dominique?
(a) He puts her statue in the lobby of the Banner.
(b) He makes her his personal assistant at the newspaper.
(c) He shows her his private art gallery.
(d) He buys her a diamond necklace.
2. When Dominique offers to have her marriage to Peter annulled, what is Roark's reaction?
(a) He demands that she annul the marriage immediately.
(b) He says he does not want to marry Dominique ever.
(c) He says he will wait for her.
(d) He threatens to tell Peter where she was that night.
3. Although Wynand actually does love Dominique, what is more important to him in their relationship?
(a) The fact that he owns her.
(b) That she is so different from him.
(c) That their marriage is romantic.
(d) That she is so influential in society.
4. Where does Peter finally get to meet Dominique?
(a) At a rally where Ellsworth Toohey is speaking
(b) At the opening of his latest building
(c) In her father's office
(d) At a party given by Kiki Holcombe
5. Why is Roark fired from the Snyte firm?
(a) He removed the work other architects added to his design for Austen Heller.
(b) Austen Heller refused to allow Roark to design his house.
(c) Roark's design for the Heller house was defective.
(d) He refused to work with Austen Heller.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dominique react when Toohey accuses her of being in love with Roark?
2. At the firm of John Eric Snyte, what type of building design is assigned to Roark?
3. What happens when Roark shows up uninvited at Dominique's door?
4. What condition does Roark place on doing the Cortlandt Homes design?
5. How does Dominique discover that Roark will be the architect for her new house?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)