|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 10 | Part 4, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What motivates Dominique to accept Wynand's marriage proposal?
(a) She sees that Wynand has more money than Peter.
(b) It is just another accomplishment for her.
(c) She thinks it is another way to destroy Roark.
(d) It is another means for her own self-punishment.
2. How did the "Banner" review of the play "No Skin Off Your Nose" affect its success?
(a) It wins the Pulitzer Prize for drama.
(b) The public pans the play.
(c) It closes right after opening.
(d) It became a smash hit.
3. What does Katie feel for Peter when they meet by accident on the street?
4. Why does Dominique agree to testify against Roark when he is sued by Stoddard?
(a) She thinks this will finally give her the upper hand in their relationship.
(b) She is blackmailed to do so by Toohey.
(c) She secretly wants to protect him from the pain of rejection.
(d) She wants the publicity as the model for Mallory's statue.
5. Who actually does the designs for Francon and Heyer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dominique think her private relationship with Roark gives her when they meet in public?
2. How does Roark define "selflessness"?
3. What conclusion do Dominique and Wynand agree on?
4. What is behind Wynand's association with Roark and Dominique?
5. What do Gail Wynand and Dominique discuss when they go sailing?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)