|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 10 | Part 4, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who actually does the designs for Francon and Heyer?
2. What happened to the Sanford house after it was completed?
(a) Mrs. Sanford refused to live in it.
(b) Mrs. Sanford changed it to look like other houses.
(c) It got high praise from the Architect's Guild of America.
(d) It became the standard for all other new homes.
3. What happens when Roark shows up uninvited at Dominique's door?
(a) He tells her who he really is.
(b) He takes her by force.
(c) He destroys the new fireplace.
(d) He refuses to make love to her.
4. Why does Wynand go often to the building site where Roark is working?
(a) He want to make sure Roark is following orders.
(b) He cannot remember from day to day what it looks like.
(c) He finds real peace when he goes there.
(d) He wants to reassure himself that he made the right choice.
5. What does Katie feel for Peter when they meet by accident on the street?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is it clear that Peter knows Dominique is in love with another man?
2. What is Lois Cook's criteria for her new house?
3. Although Stoddard wins the lawsuit against Roark, what happens to Dominique?
4. Where does Dominique spend her wedding night?
5. What common trait in both Wynand and Roark does Dominique notice?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)