|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 10 | Part 4, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dominique jealous after the house is built?
(a) She is jealous because she says Wynand loves her statue and not her.
(b) She is jealous of the people who still write for the newspaper.
(c) She is jealous of Roark's friendship with Wynand.
(d) She is jealous of Katie who is now seeing Roark.
2. What horrifies Dominique a month after the Wynand house is finished?
(a) Wynand invites Roark to spend the night and he accepts.
(b) Wynand invites Roark to spend the night and he rejects the invitation.
(c) Wynand hates the house and wants to move.
(d) Wynand tells Dominique that Roark must never be invited in.
3. How does Toohey react when Wynand forbids any mention of Roark in the "Banner"?
(a) Toohey smiles.
(b) Toohey goes out and gets drunk.
(c) Toohey goes into a rage.
(d) Toohey plans to write a book attacking Roark.
4. What happened to the Sanford house after it was completed?
(a) Mrs. Sanford changed it to look like other houses.
(b) It became the standard for all other new homes.
(c) Mrs. Sanford refused to live in it.
(d) It got high praise from the Architect's Guild of America.
5. Who takes a shot at Ellsworth Toohey?
(b) Katie, Ellsworth's niece
(c) Steven Mallory, the sculptor
(d) Lois Cook, the writer
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katie feel for Peter when they meet by accident on the street?
2. What special honor does Wynand give to Dominique?
3. Why is the opening of the temple canceled?
4. When Dominique offers to have her marriage to Peter annulled, what is Roark's reaction?
5. What happens when a "Banner" reporter interviews Dominique?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)