|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 10 | Part 4, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when a "Banner" reporter interviews Dominique?
(a) Wynand fires the reporter.
(b) Dominique refuses to talk to her.
(c) Wynand locks Dominique in their penthouse.
(d) It becomes the first reference to the marriage in the press.
2. What does Dominique think her private relationship with Roark gives her when they meet in public?
(a) A serious heatbreak
(b) Power to control him
(c) Fear that he will say something
(d) A big laugh
3. What brings about the downfall of Henry Cameron?
(a) The structural weaknesses of his designs
(b) His alcoholism
(c) The Columbian Exposition of Chicago
(d) His lack of social graces
4. Why does Roark find himself unable to get a job?
(a) He is seen as a lacky for Francon and Heyer.
(b) He is supported by Gordon Prescott, a hated journalist.
(c) His performance at school was too exceptional.
(d) He has a public reputation for failure.
5. What motivates Dominique to accept Wynand's marriage proposal?
(a) She thinks it is another way to destroy Roark.
(b) It is just another accomplishment for her.
(c) It is another means for her own self-punishment.
(d) She sees that Wynand has more money than Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes a shot at Ellsworth Toohey?
2. What is the condition for Peter's getting the Stoneridge Homes project?
3. What does Toohey say about himself that other people think he is joking about?
4. What sin does Peter confess after seeing Katie again?
5. What does Jimmy Gowans want Roark to design and build for him?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)