|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 10 | Part 4, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katie feel for Peter when they meet by accident on the street?
2. How does Roark define "selflessness"?
(a) As the greatest thing someone can do.
(b) As a way to promote independence.
(c) As thinking for oneself.
(d) As something that will destroy the world.
3. What condition does Roark place on doing the Cortlandt Homes design?
(a) Nothing can be changed on it.
(b) Toohey must agree to Roark's involvement.
(c) No one can see the designs until the project is finished.
(d) Peter will have to oversee the construction personally.
4. How does Dominique react when Toohey accuses her of being in love with Roark?
(a) She is insensed.
(b) She tells him to mind his own business.
(c) She does not react.
(d) She laughs.
5. What happens to the sculptor Mallory?
(a) He goes to prison for twenty years.
(b) He is sentenced to die.
(c) He skips out on his bail.
(d) He receives a suspended sentence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although Wynand actually does love Dominique, what is more important to him in their relationship?
2. What is the chief reaction of the public to Stoddard's temple?
3. How does Dominique discover that Roark will be the architect for her new house?
4. What indicates that Katie is disillusioned with "selflessness"?
5. Why is Roark fired from the Snyte firm?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)