|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2 | Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the firm of John Eric Snyte, what type of building design is assigned to Roark?
2. Why does Cameron eventually hire Roark?
(a) Roark agrees that he has a lot to learn.
(b) Roark was the top student at Architectural School of the Stanton Institute of Technology.
(c) Roark will bring public acceptance to Cameron's firm.
(d) He thinks he can intimidate Roark.
3. What infuriates Dominique about the replacement fireplace?
(a) It has obscene carvings on it.
(b) Roark sends another workman to install it.
(c) It does not blend in with the architecture of the house.
(d) It is ugly.
4. Who actually does the designs for Francon and Heyer?
5. What brings about the downfall of Henry Cameron?
(a) The Columbian Exposition of Chicago
(b) His lack of social graces
(c) His alcoholism
(d) The structural weaknesses of his designs
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Francon contact Roark on the design of a new building?
2. Why is Roark dissatisfied at the Snyte firm?
3. What does Jimmy Gowans want Roark to design and build for him?
4. Why does Roark find himself unable to get a job?
5. Why does Roark return to New York?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)