|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2 | Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cameron fire Roark?
(a) Roark's work is sub-standard.
(b) The other draftsmen do not like Roark.
(c) He believes that working for him will harm Roark's career.
(d) Roark is insubordinate.
2. At the firm of John Eric Snyte, what type of building design is assigned to Roark?
3. In what way is Peter Keating better equipped for getting new commissions than Roark?
(a) Roark has too many social obligations.
(b) Peter has better social skills.
(c) Roark's fancy office makes people think he is too expensive.
(d) Peter is actually a better architect.
4. How do the newspapers treat Henry Cameron's retirement?
(a) They devote a full page to his achievements.
(b) They give it little space and misspell the names of his buildings.
(c) They honor him as the premiere architect of all time.
(d) They make no mention of his retirement at all.
5. Who actually does the designs for Francon and Heyer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Roark return to New York?
2. What does Jimmy Gowans want Roark to design and build for him?
3. Where does Peter finally get to meet Dominique?
4. Why is Roark dissatisfied at the Snyte firm?
5. What infuriates Dominique about the replacement fireplace?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)