|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2 | Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Roark return to New York?
(a) Roger Enright wants him to design his new house.
(b) The quarry runs out of usable stone.
(c) Roark fears Dominique may charge him with rape.
(d) Roark and Mike have a disagreement over Dominique.
2. Who actually does the designs for Francon and Heyer?
3. Where does Peter finally get to meet Dominique?
(a) In her father's office
(b) At the opening of his latest building
(c) At a rally where Ellsworth Toohey is speaking
(d) At a party given by Kiki Holcombe
4. How does Dominique contrive to get Roark to her father's house in Connecticut?
(a) She damages the fireplace in her bedroom and asks him to repair it.
(b) She fakes falling off her horse near the quarry.
(c) She invites him to a candlelight dinner.
(d) She threatens to have him fired from the quarry.
5. What happens when Roark shows up uninvited at Dominique's door?
(a) He takes her by force.
(b) He refuses to make love to her.
(c) He tells her who he really is.
(d) He destroys the new fireplace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stands in the way of Peter's becoming a full partner with Francon?
2. What is the conflict between Francon and Gail Wynand?
3. What happened to the Sanford house after it was completed?
4. Why does Francon contact Roark on the design of a new building?
5. Who takes a shot at Ellsworth Toohey?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)