|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2 | Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way is Peter Keating better equipped for getting new commissions than Roark?
(a) Peter has better social skills.
(b) Roark's fancy office makes people think he is too expensive.
(c) Peter is actually a better architect.
(d) Roark has too many social obligations.
2. At the firm of John Eric Snyte, what type of building design is assigned to Roark?
3. Why does Roark return to New York?
(a) Roark fears Dominique may charge him with rape.
(b) The quarry runs out of usable stone.
(c) Roger Enright wants him to design his new house.
(d) Roark and Mike have a disagreement over Dominique.
4. How does Dominique contrive to get Roark to her father's house in Connecticut?
(a) She damages the fireplace in her bedroom and asks him to repair it.
(b) She fakes falling off her horse near the quarry.
(c) She threatens to have him fired from the quarry.
(d) She invites him to a candlelight dinner.
5. What does Peter do with his "world's most beautiful building" contest design?
(a) He takes it to Roark for improvement.
(b) He asks Dominique to give him her suggestions.
(c) He tells Toohey which one is his.
(d) He reminds the Stanton professor that he graduated from there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brings about the downfall of Henry Cameron?
2. What happened to the Sanford house after it was completed?
3. Why does Cameron eventually hire Roark?
4. What happens when Roark shows up uninvited at Dominique's door?
5. When Peter feels the stress of the strike, where does he go with Katie?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)