|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2 | Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who actually does the designs for Francon and Heyer?
2. At the firm of John Eric Snyte, what type of building design is assigned to Roark?
3. Why does Roark find himself unable to get a job?
(a) He is seen as a lacky for Francon and Heyer.
(b) He has a public reputation for failure.
(c) His performance at school was too exceptional.
(d) He is supported by Gordon Prescott, a hated journalist.
4. What stands in the way of Peter's becoming a full partner with Francon?
(a) Heyer prefers one of the other draftsmen.
(b) Katie threatens to tell Dominique that she is engaged to Peter.
(c) Lucius Heyer refuses to retire.
(d) Francon wants Perer to marry Dominique first.
5. Why do Roark and the electrician, Mike, become great friends?
(a) Roark thinks Mike can help him with his designs.
(b) Mike has great respect for all architects.
(c) Mike sees Roark get his hands dirty on a building site.
(d) Both men hate Henry Cameron.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Roark return to New York?
2. Francon and Toomey agree about architecture for what reason?
3. Why does Peter Keating offer to do Davis' work after hours?
4. Why does Cameron fire Roark?
5. When Peter hears that Toohey has been shot, what is his first concern?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)