|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2 | Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Peter finally get to meet Dominique?
(a) At a party given by Kiki Holcombe
(b) At a rally where Ellsworth Toohey is speaking
(c) At the opening of his latest building
(d) In her father's office
2. Before his death, what warning does Cameron give Roark?
(a) He warns against going against public tastes.
(b) He warns against marrying Dominique.
(c) He warns against trusting Peter.
(d) He warns against the power of Wynand's newspaper.
3. What is the conflict between Francon and Gail Wynand?
(a) They compete for the affections of Lili Landau.
(b) Wynand wants to marry Francon's daughter.
(c) Wynand thinks Francon is going to take over his newspaper.
(d) Francon is jealous of Wynand's privileged upbringing.
4. When Peter feels the stress of the strike, where does he go with Katie?
(a) To walk in the park
(b) To help pass out leaflets
(c) To hear a speech by Ellsworth Toohey
(d) To his apartment
5. Why does Cameron eventually hire Roark?
(a) He thinks he can intimidate Roark.
(b) Roark was the top student at Architectural School of the Stanton Institute of Technology.
(c) Roark will bring public acceptance to Cameron's firm.
(d) Roark agrees that he has a lot to learn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brings about the downfall of Henry Cameron?
2. Why does Cameron fire Roark?
3. Why does Peter Keating offer to do Davis' work after hours?
4. Why is Roark dissatisfied at the Snyte firm?
5. How does Dominique contrive to get Roark to her father's house in Connecticut?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)