|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2 | Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peter feels the stress of the strike, where does he go with Katie?
(a) To walk in the park
(b) To hear a speech by Ellsworth Toohey
(c) To his apartment
(d) To help pass out leaflets
2. What brings about the downfall of Henry Cameron?
(a) The structural weaknesses of his designs
(b) His alcoholism
(c) His lack of social graces
(d) The Columbian Exposition of Chicago
3. At the firm of John Eric Snyte, what type of building design is assigned to Roark?
4. Why do Roark and the electrician, Mike, become great friends?
(a) Both men hate Henry Cameron.
(b) Roark thinks Mike can help him with his designs.
(c) Mike has great respect for all architects.
(d) Mike sees Roark get his hands dirty on a building site.
5. What does Jimmy Gowans want Roark to design and build for him?
(a) An office building
(b) A gas station
(c) A hotel
(d) A house like Heller's
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cameron fire Roark?
2. What happened to the Sanford house after it was completed?
3. What is the conflict between Francon and Gail Wynand?
4. Where does Peter finally get to meet Dominique?
5. What infuriates Dominique about the replacement fireplace?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)