|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2 | Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cameron eventually hire Roark?
(a) He thinks he can intimidate Roark.
(b) Roark was the top student at Architectural School of the Stanton Institute of Technology.
(c) Roark agrees that he has a lot to learn.
(d) Roark will bring public acceptance to Cameron's firm.
2. What does Jimmy Gowans want Roark to design and build for him?
(a) A house like Heller's
(b) An office building
(c) A hotel
(d) A gas station
3. At the firm of John Eric Snyte, what type of building design is assigned to Roark?
4. What event marked the beginning of Roark's own architecture firm?
(a) The death of Henry Cameron.
(b) When Peter secretly put up the money.
(c) Snyte offering him a full partnership.
(d) Heller's check written out to Howard Roark, Architect.
5. What happens when Roark shows up uninvited at Dominique's door?
(a) He destroys the new fireplace.
(b) He tells her who he really is.
(c) He refuses to make love to her.
(d) He takes her by force.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Roark find himself unable to get a job?
2. When Peter feels the stress of the strike, where does he go with Katie?
3. Francon and Toomey agree about architecture for what reason?
4. Why does Cameron fire Roark?
5. Why is Roark dissatisfied at the Snyte firm?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)