|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2 | Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peter feels the stress of the strike, where does he go with Katie?
(a) To walk in the park
(b) To his apartment
(c) To help pass out leaflets
(d) To hear a speech by Ellsworth Toohey
2. What happens when Roark shows up uninvited at Dominique's door?
(a) He destroys the new fireplace.
(b) He tells her who he really is.
(c) He refuses to make love to her.
(d) He takes her by force.
3. What does Jimmy Gowans want Roark to design and build for him?
(a) A hotel
(b) A house like Heller's
(c) An office building
(d) A gas station
4. What happened to the Sanford house after it was completed?
(a) Mrs. Sanford changed it to look like other houses.
(b) It got high praise from the Architect's Guild of America.
(c) It became the standard for all other new homes.
(d) Mrs. Sanford refused to live in it.
5. Why is Roark fired from the Snyte firm?
(a) Austen Heller refused to allow Roark to design his house.
(b) He removed the work other architects added to his design for Austen Heller.
(c) He refused to work with Austen Heller.
(d) Roark's design for the Heller house was defective.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before his death, what warning does Cameron give Roark?
2. Why does Cameron fire Roark?
3. How do the newspapers treat Henry Cameron's retirement?
4. What is the conflict between Francon and Gail Wynand?
5. Why does Roark return to New York?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)