Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 10 | Part 4, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What horrifies Dominique a month after the Wynand house is finished?
(a) Wynand hates the house and wants to move.
(b) Wynand tells Dominique that Roark must never be invited in.
(c) Wynand invites Roark to spend the night and he rejects the invitation.
(d) Wynand invites Roark to spend the night and he accepts.
2. Why does Cameron eventually hire Roark?
(a) Roark agrees that he has a lot to learn.
(b) Roark will bring public acceptance to Cameron's firm.
(c) Roark was the top student at Architectural School of the Stanton Institute of Technology.
(d) He thinks he can intimidate Roark.
3. How does Toohey get offered a job as a Banner columnist?
(a) He threatens to organize a workers' strike.
(b) He publishes his book.
(c) He is recommended by Francon.
(d) He offers to work for free.
4. How does Dominique react when Toohey accuses her of being in love with Roark?
(a) She does not react.
(b) She tells him to mind his own business.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She is insensed.
5. Who finally tells Gail Wynand the name of the sculptor who did the statue Toohey gave him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What event in Toohey's childhood marks the beginning of his conflict with the bright and the beautiful?
2. What event prevents Peter from marrying Katie?
3. Where does Dominique spend her wedding night?
4. At the firm of John Eric Snyte, what type of building design is assigned to Roark?
5. Before his death, what warning does Cameron give Roark?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)