|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2 | Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Roark shows up uninvited at Dominique's door?
(a) He takes her by force.
(b) He tells her who he really is.
(c) He destroys the new fireplace.
(d) He refuses to make love to her.
2. What brings about the downfall of Henry Cameron?
(a) The structural weaknesses of his designs
(b) The Columbian Exposition of Chicago
(c) His alcoholism
(d) His lack of social graces
3. What is the conflict between Francon and Gail Wynand?
(a) They compete for the affections of Lili Landau.
(b) Wynand thinks Francon is going to take over his newspaper.
(c) Wynand wants to marry Francon's daughter.
(d) Francon is jealous of Wynand's privileged upbringing.
4. When Peter feels the stress of the strike, where does he go with Katie?
(a) To hear a speech by Ellsworth Toohey
(b) To walk in the park
(c) To help pass out leaflets
(d) To his apartment
5. What does Peter do with his "world's most beautiful building" contest design?
(a) He takes it to Roark for improvement.
(b) He tells Toohey which one is his.
(c) He reminds the Stanton professor that he graduated from there.
(d) He asks Dominique to give him her suggestions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Roark dissatisfied at the Snyte firm?
2. Where does Peter finally get to meet Dominique?
3. Why does Roark return to New York?
4. Why does Peter Keating offer to do Davis' work after hours?
5. Why do Roark and the electrician, Mike, become great friends?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)