|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3 | Part 3, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peter suspects a man has changed Dominique, what does she tell him?
(a) She is in love with Roark.
(b) She must find the quarry worker again.
(c) A quarry worker changed her.
(d) Toohey has changed her attitude toward men.
2. What indicates that Katie is disillusioned with "selflessness"?
(a) She is unhappy doing social work.
(b) She thinks her work is why Peter has not married her yet.
(c) She wants to be more like her uncle and give speeches.
(d) She only does social work because she fears Ellsworth.
3. What is the condition for Peter's getting the Stoneridge Homes project?
(a) Peter must hire Mallory to do some sculptures.
(b) Dominique must stay married to Peter.
(c) Peter must tell Francon he is using Dominique to get the job.
(d) Dominique must go alone with Wynand on a cruise.
4. What does Peter tell Toohey about Roark.
(a) He says that Roark helps him with many of his designs.
(b) He tells him that Roark was kicked out of school.
(c) He denies knowing Roark.
(d) He tells Toohey to mind his own business.
5. What is the meaning of the name of Wynand's yacht, the "I do"?
(a) It means I can do as I please.
(b) It means I do run things.
(c) It means I do own a yacht.
(d) It means I like to be married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What motivates Dominique to accept Wynand's marriage proposal?
2. In what way is Peter Keating better equipped for getting new commissions than Roark?
3. Why does Dominique agree to testify against Roark when he is sued by Stoddard?
4. What is Lois Cook's criteria for her new house?
5. How do the newspapers treat Henry Cameron's retirement?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)