|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 6 | Part 4, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Toohey insist that true freedom is found?
(a) On a deserted island.
(b) In political activism.
(c) On a mountaintop.
(d) In service to others.
2. Why has Toohey orchestrated attacks on the "Banner"?
(a) He knows opposition sells papers.
(b) It is just a joke he is playing.
(c) It is part of his plan to take it over.
(d) He is getting back at Wynand for marrying Dominique.
3. What comment does Roark make to Dominique about his work in the Quarry?
(a) It is exciting.
(b) It helps build up his body.
(c) It is exhausting.
(d) It is the only thing he knows how to do.
4. How does Dominique feel about Roark in Connecticut?
(a) She is both attracted to him and repelled by him.
(b) She thinks he is conceited because of his muscular body.
(c) She thinks that letting him stare at her gives her power over him.
(d) He makes her want to return to the city.
5. How does Peter go about getting rid of Heyer?
(a) He informs Francon that Heyer is embezzling from the company.
(b) He plays up his friendship with the old man.
(c) He confronts him with a shady business deal Heyer once made.
(d) He puts medication in Heyer's coffee that causes him to have a stroke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event prevents Peter from marrying Katie?
2. How does Dominique react when Toohey accuses her of being in love with Roark?
3. What spoils Peter's joy at winning the "most beautiful building" contest?
4. What happens to the temple that is now a home for "subnormal children"?
5. Why does Toohey tell a policeman to arrest him?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)