|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 6 | Part 4, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Toohey tell a policeman to arrest him?
(a) To protect the innocent.
(b) So he can get the publicity.
(c) To protect the guilty.
(d) To keep him from murdering Wynand.
2. How does Dominique react when Toohey accuses her of being in love with Roark?
(a) She does not react.
(b) She tells him to mind his own business.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She is insensed.
3. Where does Dominique spend her wedding night?
(a) In Connecticut.
(b) In Peter's apartment.
(c) With Roark.
(d) In the Aquitania Hotel.
4. What brings about the downfall of Peter Keating's business?
(a) The failure of the World's Fair exhibition.
(b) Peter's desire to find Katie and marry her.
(c) His partner is sabotaging him like he did to Heyer.
(d) Toohey's continued support of Peter.
5. Unable to get work as an architect, what does Roark do to earn a living?
(a) He decides to marry a wealthy widow.
(b) He takes a job as a short order cook.
(c) He gets a job at the bank.
(d) He goes to work for Mike in a quarry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Toohey orchestrated attacks on the "Banner"?
2. When Dominique offers to have her marriage to Peter annulled, what is Roark's reaction?
3. What happens to the temple that is now a home for "subnormal children"?
4. Where does Toohey insist that true freedom is found?
5. What event prevents Peter from marrying Katie?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)