|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 6 | Part 4, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peter returns to his first love. What is that?
(c) Writing short stories.
(d) Ballroom dancing.
2. What comment does Roark make to Dominique about his work in the Quarry?
(a) It is exciting.
(b) It helps build up his body.
(c) It is the only thing he knows how to do.
(d) It is exhausting.
3. What event prevents Peter from marrying Katie?
(a) He elopes with Dominique.
(b) Peter's mother talks him out of the marriage.
(c) Toohey locks Katie in her room to stop the wedding.
(d) He regrets not being honest with Katie.
4. What does Peter do when he cannot figure out how to design the Cortlandt Homes project?
(a) He turns it over to his draftsman.
(b) He desides to get Toohey's help.
(c) He gives up.
(d) Once again, he goes to Roark.
5. Why does Toohey tell a policeman to arrest him?
(a) To keep him from murdering Wynand.
(b) To protect the innocent.
(c) To protect the guilty.
(d) So he can get the publicity.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dominique offers to have her marriage to Peter annulled, what is Roark's reaction?
2. Why has Toohey orchestrated attacks on the "Banner"?
3. How does Dominique react when Toohey accuses her of being in love with Roark?
4. How does Peter go about getting rid of Heyer?
5. What is the irony of Heyer's death?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)