|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 6 | Part 4, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dominique spend her wedding night?
(a) In Peter's apartment.
(b) With Roark.
(c) In Connecticut.
(d) In the Aquitania Hotel.
2. Peter returns to his first love. What is that?
(b) Writing short stories.
(c) Ballroom dancing.
3. Why does Toohey tell a policeman to arrest him?
(a) To keep him from murdering Wynand.
(b) To protect the guilty.
(c) To protect the innocent.
(d) So he can get the publicity.
4. What comment does Roark make to Dominique about his work in the Quarry?
(a) It is the only thing he knows how to do.
(b) It is exciting.
(c) It is exhausting.
(d) It helps build up his body.
5. How does Dominique react when Toohey accuses her of being in love with Roark?
(a) She does not react.
(b) She is insensed.
(c) She tells him to mind his own business.
(d) She laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is it clear that Peter knows Dominique is in love with another man?
2. What spoils Peter's joy at winning the "most beautiful building" contest?
3. Unable to get work as an architect, what does Roark do to earn a living?
4. Why has Toohey orchestrated attacks on the "Banner"?
5. How does Peter go about getting rid of Heyer?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)