|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 6 | Part 4, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peter returns to his first love. What is that?
(c) Writing short stories.
(d) Ballroom dancing.
2. What comment does Roark make to Dominique about his work in the Quarry?
(a) It helps build up his body.
(b) It is exciting.
(c) It is exhausting.
(d) It is the only thing he knows how to do.
3. What happens to the temple that is now a home for "subnormal children"?
(a) It is torn down and rebuilt.
(b) It is hidden by vines and trees.
(c) It is left just the way Roark designed it.
(d) Many architects make additions and changes to it.
4. When Dominique offers to have her marriage to Peter annulled, what is Roark's reaction?
(a) He says he will wait for her.
(b) He demands that she annul the marriage immediately.
(c) He says he does not want to marry Dominique ever.
(d) He threatens to tell Peter where she was that night.
5. What brings about the downfall of Peter Keating's business?
(a) Toohey's continued support of Peter.
(b) The failure of the World's Fair exhibition.
(c) Peter's desire to find Katie and marry her.
(d) His partner is sabotaging him like he did to Heyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter go about getting rid of Heyer?
2. How is it clear that Peter knows Dominique is in love with another man?
3. How does Dominique react when Toohey accuses her of being in love with Roark?
4. What is the irony of Heyer's death?
5. Where does Dominique spend her wedding night?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)