|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 6 | Part 4, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dominique offers to have her marriage to Peter annulled, what is Roark's reaction?
(a) He threatens to tell Peter where she was that night.
(b) He demands that she annul the marriage immediately.
(c) He says he will wait for her.
(d) He says he does not want to marry Dominique ever.
2. How does Peter go about getting rid of Heyer?
(a) He puts medication in Heyer's coffee that causes him to have a stroke.
(b) He plays up his friendship with the old man.
(c) He confronts him with a shady business deal Heyer once made.
(d) He informs Francon that Heyer is embezzling from the company.
3. How does Dominique feel about Roark in Connecticut?
(a) He makes her want to return to the city.
(b) She is both attracted to him and repelled by him.
(c) She thinks that letting him stare at her gives her power over him.
(d) She thinks he is conceited because of his muscular body.
4. Why does Toohey tell a policeman to arrest him?
(a) To protect the guilty.
(b) To protect the innocent.
(c) So he can get the publicity.
(d) To keep him from murdering Wynand.
5. How is it clear that Peter knows Dominique is in love with another man?
(a) She refuses to sleep with him.
(b) He asks her who it is.
(c) He accuses her of loving Howard Roark.
(d) She refuses to move into his apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment does Roark make to Dominique about his work in the Quarry?
2. Where does Dominique spend her wedding night?
3. Unable to get work as an architect, what does Roark do to earn a living?
4. Peter returns to his first love. What is that?
5. What does Peter do when he cannot figure out how to design the Cortlandt Homes project?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)