|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 6 | Part 4, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dominique spend her wedding night?
(a) In Peter's apartment.
(b) In the Aquitania Hotel.
(c) In Connecticut.
(d) With Roark.
2. Unable to get work as an architect, what does Roark do to earn a living?
(a) He goes to work for Mike in a quarry.
(b) He takes a job as a short order cook.
(c) He gets a job at the bank.
(d) He decides to marry a wealthy widow.
3. What event prevents Peter from marrying Katie?
(a) He regrets not being honest with Katie.
(b) Peter's mother talks him out of the marriage.
(c) Toohey locks Katie in her room to stop the wedding.
(d) He elopes with Dominique.
4. How is it clear that Peter knows Dominique is in love with another man?
(a) She refuses to move into his apartment.
(b) He asks her who it is.
(c) He accuses her of loving Howard Roark.
(d) She refuses to sleep with him.
5. How does Dominique react when Toohey accuses her of being in love with Roark?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She tells him to mind his own business.
(c) She does not react.
(d) She is insensed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the irony of Heyer's death?
2. What does Peter do when he cannot figure out how to design the Cortlandt Homes project?
3. Why does Toohey tell a policeman to arrest him?
4. Why has Toohey orchestrated attacks on the "Banner"?
5. Where does Toohey insist that true freedom is found?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)