|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 6 | Part 4, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dominique offers to have her marriage to Peter annulled, what is Roark's reaction?
(a) He says he will wait for her.
(b) He threatens to tell Peter where she was that night.
(c) He says he does not want to marry Dominique ever.
(d) He demands that she annul the marriage immediately.
2. What brings about the downfall of Peter Keating's business?
(a) His partner is sabotaging him like he did to Heyer.
(b) The failure of the World's Fair exhibition.
(c) Toohey's continued support of Peter.
(d) Peter's desire to find Katie and marry her.
3. How is it clear that Peter knows Dominique is in love with another man?
(a) He asks her who it is.
(b) He accuses her of loving Howard Roark.
(c) She refuses to move into his apartment.
(d) She refuses to sleep with him.
4. How does Peter go about getting rid of Heyer?
(a) He informs Francon that Heyer is embezzling from the company.
(b) He confronts him with a shady business deal Heyer once made.
(c) He puts medication in Heyer's coffee that causes him to have a stroke.
(d) He plays up his friendship with the old man.
5. What event prevents Peter from marrying Katie?
(a) He elopes with Dominique.
(b) Toohey locks Katie in her room to stop the wedding.
(c) Peter's mother talks him out of the marriage.
(d) He regrets not being honest with Katie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Toohey orchestrated attacks on the "Banner"?
2. What does Peter do when he cannot figure out how to design the Cortlandt Homes project?
3. What spoils Peter's joy at winning the "most beautiful building" contest?
4. How does Dominique react when Toohey accuses her of being in love with Roark?
5. Unable to get work as an architect, what does Roark do to earn a living?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)