|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 6 | Part 4, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What spoils Peter's joy at winning the "most beautiful building" contest?
(a) He does not really like the design.
(b) Roark demands money from Peter for the work he did.
(c) He knows that it was Roark's work that helped him win.
(d) People think the contest was rigged.
2. Peter returns to his first love. What is that?
(a) Ballroom dancing.
(b) Writing short stories.
3. Why does Toohey tell a policeman to arrest him?
(a) To protect the guilty.
(b) To keep him from murdering Wynand.
(c) To protect the innocent.
(d) So he can get the publicity.
4. What comment does Roark make to Dominique about his work in the Quarry?
(a) It is exhausting.
(b) It is the only thing he knows how to do.
(c) It helps build up his body.
(d) It is exciting.
5. How is it clear that Peter knows Dominique is in love with another man?
(a) She refuses to sleep with him.
(b) He asks her who it is.
(c) He accuses her of loving Howard Roark.
(d) She refuses to move into his apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter go about getting rid of Heyer?
2. What does Peter do when he cannot figure out how to design the Cortlandt Homes project?
3. What happens to the temple that is now a home for "subnormal children"?
4. Why has Toohey orchestrated attacks on the "Banner"?
5. Unable to get work as an architect, what does Roark do to earn a living?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)