|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 6 | Part 4, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Toohey tell a policeman to arrest him?
(a) So he can get the publicity.
(b) To protect the guilty.
(c) To protect the innocent.
(d) To keep him from murdering Wynand.
2. Where does Dominique spend her wedding night?
(a) With Roark.
(b) In Peter's apartment.
(c) In Connecticut.
(d) In the Aquitania Hotel.
3. How does Dominique feel about Roark in Connecticut?
(a) She thinks that letting him stare at her gives her power over him.
(b) She thinks he is conceited because of his muscular body.
(c) She is both attracted to him and repelled by him.
(d) He makes her want to return to the city.
4. Peter returns to his first love. What is that?
(a) Writing short stories.
(d) Ballroom dancing.
5. Where does Toohey insist that true freedom is found?
(a) On a deserted island.
(b) In political activism.
(c) In service to others.
(d) On a mountaintop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter go about getting rid of Heyer?
2. How is it clear that Peter knows Dominique is in love with another man?
3. When Dominique offers to have her marriage to Peter annulled, what is Roark's reaction?
4. What event prevents Peter from marrying Katie?
5. What comment does Roark make to Dominique about his work in the Quarry?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)