|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 6 | Part 4, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dominique react when Toohey accuses her of being in love with Roark?
(a) She does not react.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She is insensed.
(d) She tells him to mind his own business.
2. How does Peter go about getting rid of Heyer?
(a) He plays up his friendship with the old man.
(b) He puts medication in Heyer's coffee that causes him to have a stroke.
(c) He informs Francon that Heyer is embezzling from the company.
(d) He confronts him with a shady business deal Heyer once made.
3. What brings about the downfall of Peter Keating's business?
(a) His partner is sabotaging him like he did to Heyer.
(b) Peter's desire to find Katie and marry her.
(c) The failure of the World's Fair exhibition.
(d) Toohey's continued support of Peter.
4. What does Peter do when he cannot figure out how to design the Cortlandt Homes project?
(a) He desides to get Toohey's help.
(b) He turns it over to his draftsman.
(c) Once again, he goes to Roark.
(d) He gives up.
5. Why does Toohey tell a policeman to arrest him?
(a) To keep him from murdering Wynand.
(b) To protect the innocent.
(c) To protect the guilty.
(d) So he can get the publicity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the irony of Heyer's death?
2. Peter returns to his first love. What is that?
3. How does Dominique feel about Roark in Connecticut?
4. Why has Toohey orchestrated attacks on the "Banner"?
5. Where does Toohey insist that true freedom is found?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)