|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 6 | Part 4, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter go about getting rid of Heyer?
(a) He confronts him with a shady business deal Heyer once made.
(b) He informs Francon that Heyer is embezzling from the company.
(c) He puts medication in Heyer's coffee that causes him to have a stroke.
(d) He plays up his friendship with the old man.
2. How does Dominique react when Toohey accuses her of being in love with Roark?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She is insensed.
(c) She does not react.
(d) She tells him to mind his own business.
3. What event prevents Peter from marrying Katie?
(a) Toohey locks Katie in her room to stop the wedding.
(b) He regrets not being honest with Katie.
(c) He elopes with Dominique.
(d) Peter's mother talks him out of the marriage.
4. Why has Toohey orchestrated attacks on the "Banner"?
(a) He knows opposition sells papers.
(b) It is part of his plan to take it over.
(c) It is just a joke he is playing.
(d) He is getting back at Wynand for marrying Dominique.
5. What happens to the temple that is now a home for "subnormal children"?
(a) It is left just the way Roark designed it.
(b) Many architects make additions and changes to it.
(c) It is torn down and rebuilt.
(d) It is hidden by vines and trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Unable to get work as an architect, what does Roark do to earn a living?
2. Peter returns to his first love. What is that?
3. How does Dominique feel about Roark in Connecticut?
4. What comment does Roark make to Dominique about his work in the Quarry?
5. Where does Toohey insist that true freedom is found?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)