|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 6 | Part 4, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is it clear that Peter knows Dominique is in love with another man?
(a) She refuses to sleep with him.
(b) She refuses to move into his apartment.
(c) He asks her who it is.
(d) He accuses her of loving Howard Roark.
2. What happens to the temple that is now a home for "subnormal children"?
(a) It is left just the way Roark designed it.
(b) It is torn down and rebuilt.
(c) It is hidden by vines and trees.
(d) Many architects make additions and changes to it.
3. Unable to get work as an architect, what does Roark do to earn a living?
(a) He goes to work for Mike in a quarry.
(b) He decides to marry a wealthy widow.
(c) He takes a job as a short order cook.
(d) He gets a job at the bank.
4. How does Dominique react when Toohey accuses her of being in love with Roark?
(a) She is insensed.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She does not react.
(d) She tells him to mind his own business.
5. Peter returns to his first love. What is that?
(a) Writing short stories.
(b) Ballroom dancing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spoils Peter's joy at winning the "most beautiful building" contest?
2. How does Dominique feel about Roark in Connecticut?
3. Why does Toohey tell a policeman to arrest him?
4. When Dominique offers to have her marriage to Peter annulled, what is Roark's reaction?
5. How does Peter go about getting rid of Heyer?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)