|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 6 | Part 4, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter go about getting rid of Heyer?
(a) He puts medication in Heyer's coffee that causes him to have a stroke.
(b) He informs Francon that Heyer is embezzling from the company.
(c) He confronts him with a shady business deal Heyer once made.
(d) He plays up his friendship with the old man.
2. When Dominique offers to have her marriage to Peter annulled, what is Roark's reaction?
(a) He says he does not want to marry Dominique ever.
(b) He demands that she annul the marriage immediately.
(c) He threatens to tell Peter where she was that night.
(d) He says he will wait for her.
3. Where does Dominique spend her wedding night?
(a) In the Aquitania Hotel.
(b) In Connecticut.
(c) In Peter's apartment.
(d) With Roark.
4. Where does Toohey insist that true freedom is found?
(a) On a mountaintop.
(b) In political activism.
(c) On a deserted island.
(d) In service to others.
5. Why has Toohey orchestrated attacks on the "Banner"?
(a) It is part of his plan to take it over.
(b) He is getting back at Wynand for marrying Dominique.
(c) He knows opposition sells papers.
(d) It is just a joke he is playing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the irony of Heyer's death?
2. Peter returns to his first love. What is that?
3. What comment does Roark make to Dominique about his work in the Quarry?
4. How is it clear that Peter knows Dominique is in love with another man?
5. What spoils Peter's joy at winning the "most beautiful building" contest?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)