|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 6 | Part 4, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the temple that is now a home for "subnormal children"?
(a) It is torn down and rebuilt.
(b) It is hidden by vines and trees.
(c) Many architects make additions and changes to it.
(d) It is left just the way Roark designed it.
2. Peter returns to his first love. What is that?
(a) Ballroom dancing.
(c) Writing short stories.
3. What is the irony of Heyer's death?
(a) A clause in Heyer's will lets Peter inherit only if he does not become a partner.
(b) Francon decides he does not need a partner after all.
(c) Peter not only becomes a partner, he inherits Heyer's fortune.
(d) Peter decides to use his wealth to open his own firm.
4. Unable to get work as an architect, what does Roark do to earn a living?
(a) He goes to work for Mike in a quarry.
(b) He takes a job as a short order cook.
(c) He gets a job at the bank.
(d) He decides to marry a wealthy widow.
5. Where does Dominique spend her wedding night?
(a) In the Aquitania Hotel.
(b) With Roark.
(c) In Connecticut.
(d) In Peter's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dominique feel about Roark in Connecticut?
2. What comment does Roark make to Dominique about his work in the Quarry?
3. How is it clear that Peter knows Dominique is in love with another man?
4. What does Peter do when he cannot figure out how to design the Cortlandt Homes project?
5. Where does Toohey insist that true freedom is found?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)