|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 6 | Part 4, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dominique react when Toohey accuses her of being in love with Roark?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She does not react.
(c) She is insensed.
(d) She tells him to mind his own business.
2. What brings about the downfall of Peter Keating's business?
(a) The failure of the World's Fair exhibition.
(b) Toohey's continued support of Peter.
(c) Peter's desire to find Katie and marry her.
(d) His partner is sabotaging him like he did to Heyer.
3. Peter returns to his first love. What is that?
(a) Ballroom dancing.
(c) Writing short stories.
4. What happens to the temple that is now a home for "subnormal children"?
(a) It is torn down and rebuilt.
(b) It is hidden by vines and trees.
(c) It is left just the way Roark designed it.
(d) Many architects make additions and changes to it.
5. How does Peter go about getting rid of Heyer?
(a) He plays up his friendship with the old man.
(b) He informs Francon that Heyer is embezzling from the company.
(c) He confronts him with a shady business deal Heyer once made.
(d) He puts medication in Heyer's coffee that causes him to have a stroke.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is it clear that Peter knows Dominique is in love with another man?
2. Where does Toohey insist that true freedom is found?
3. What comment does Roark make to Dominique about his work in the Quarry?
4. What is the irony of Heyer's death?
5. What spoils Peter's joy at winning the "most beautiful building" contest?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)