|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 6 | Part 4, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the temple that is now a home for "subnormal children"?
(a) Many architects make additions and changes to it.
(b) It is hidden by vines and trees.
(c) It is torn down and rebuilt.
(d) It is left just the way Roark designed it.
2. How does Dominique react when Toohey accuses her of being in love with Roark?
(a) She does not react.
(b) She is insensed.
(c) She tells him to mind his own business.
(d) She laughs.
3. What brings about the downfall of Peter Keating's business?
(a) Toohey's continued support of Peter.
(b) Peter's desire to find Katie and marry her.
(c) The failure of the World's Fair exhibition.
(d) His partner is sabotaging him like he did to Heyer.
4. What spoils Peter's joy at winning the "most beautiful building" contest?
(a) He knows that it was Roark's work that helped him win.
(b) He does not really like the design.
(c) People think the contest was rigged.
(d) Roark demands money from Peter for the work he did.
5. Unable to get work as an architect, what does Roark do to earn a living?
(a) He goes to work for Mike in a quarry.
(b) He takes a job as a short order cook.
(c) He decides to marry a wealthy widow.
(d) He gets a job at the bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dominique offers to have her marriage to Peter annulled, what is Roark's reaction?
2. Where does Dominique spend her wedding night?
3. Why has Toohey orchestrated attacks on the "Banner"?
4. What is the irony of Heyer's death?
5. Peter returns to his first love. What is that?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)