|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 6 | Part 4, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What spoils Peter's joy at winning the "most beautiful building" contest?
(a) He knows that it was Roark's work that helped him win.
(b) People think the contest was rigged.
(c) He does not really like the design.
(d) Roark demands money from Peter for the work he did.
2. Where does Toohey insist that true freedom is found?
(a) In service to others.
(b) On a deserted island.
(c) On a mountaintop.
(d) In political activism.
3. When Dominique offers to have her marriage to Peter annulled, what is Roark's reaction?
(a) He threatens to tell Peter where she was that night.
(b) He demands that she annul the marriage immediately.
(c) He says he will wait for her.
(d) He says he does not want to marry Dominique ever.
4. How does Dominique feel about Roark in Connecticut?
(a) He makes her want to return to the city.
(b) She is both attracted to him and repelled by him.
(c) She thinks he is conceited because of his muscular body.
(d) She thinks that letting him stare at her gives her power over him.
5. Why does Toohey tell a policeman to arrest him?
(a) So he can get the publicity.
(b) To keep him from murdering Wynand.
(c) To protect the guilty.
(d) To protect the innocent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Toohey orchestrated attacks on the "Banner"?
2. What comment does Roark make to Dominique about his work in the Quarry?
3. Peter returns to his first love. What is that?
4. What is the irony of Heyer's death?
5. What brings about the downfall of Peter Keating's business?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)