|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 6 | Part 4, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dominique offers to have her marriage to Peter annulled, what is Roark's reaction?
(a) He says he will wait for her.
(b) He says he does not want to marry Dominique ever.
(c) He threatens to tell Peter where she was that night.
(d) He demands that she annul the marriage immediately.
2. Why has Toohey orchestrated attacks on the "Banner"?
(a) He is getting back at Wynand for marrying Dominique.
(b) It is part of his plan to take it over.
(c) It is just a joke he is playing.
(d) He knows opposition sells papers.
3. How is it clear that Peter knows Dominique is in love with another man?
(a) He accuses her of loving Howard Roark.
(b) She refuses to move into his apartment.
(c) She refuses to sleep with him.
(d) He asks her who it is.
4. Why does Toohey tell a policeman to arrest him?
(a) To keep him from murdering Wynand.
(b) To protect the guilty.
(c) So he can get the publicity.
(d) To protect the innocent.
5. Unable to get work as an architect, what does Roark do to earn a living?
(a) He goes to work for Mike in a quarry.
(b) He takes a job as a short order cook.
(c) He decides to marry a wealthy widow.
(d) He gets a job at the bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the temple that is now a home for "subnormal children"?
2. What comment does Roark make to Dominique about his work in the Quarry?
3. How does Dominique feel about Roark in Connecticut?
4. What spoils Peter's joy at winning the "most beautiful building" contest?
5. What brings about the downfall of Peter Keating's business?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)