|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 6 | Part 4, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Toohey orchestrated attacks on the "Banner"?
(a) He knows opposition sells papers.
(b) It is part of his plan to take it over.
(c) He is getting back at Wynand for marrying Dominique.
(d) It is just a joke he is playing.
2. How is it clear that Peter knows Dominique is in love with another man?
(a) She refuses to sleep with him.
(b) He accuses her of loving Howard Roark.
(c) He asks her who it is.
(d) She refuses to move into his apartment.
3. Why does Toohey tell a policeman to arrest him?
(a) So he can get the publicity.
(b) To keep him from murdering Wynand.
(c) To protect the innocent.
(d) To protect the guilty.
4. Peter returns to his first love. What is that?
(b) Writing short stories.
(c) Ballroom dancing.
5. What comment does Roark make to Dominique about his work in the Quarry?
(a) It is exhausting.
(b) It is the only thing he knows how to do.
(c) It helps build up his body.
(d) It is exciting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter go about getting rid of Heyer?
2. How does Dominique react when Toohey accuses her of being in love with Roark?
3. What brings about the downfall of Peter Keating's business?
4. What is the irony of Heyer's death?
5. Where does Dominique spend her wedding night?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)