|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 6 | Part 4, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dominique spend her wedding night?
(a) In the Aquitania Hotel.
(b) In Connecticut.
(c) With Roark.
(d) In Peter's apartment.
2. How is it clear that Peter knows Dominique is in love with another man?
(a) She refuses to sleep with him.
(b) He accuses her of loving Howard Roark.
(c) She refuses to move into his apartment.
(d) He asks her who it is.
3. How does Dominique feel about Roark in Connecticut?
(a) She is both attracted to him and repelled by him.
(b) He makes her want to return to the city.
(c) She thinks he is conceited because of his muscular body.
(d) She thinks that letting him stare at her gives her power over him.
4. What spoils Peter's joy at winning the "most beautiful building" contest?
(a) He knows that it was Roark's work that helped him win.
(b) Roark demands money from Peter for the work he did.
(c) People think the contest was rigged.
(d) He does not really like the design.
5. How does Peter go about getting rid of Heyer?
(a) He confronts him with a shady business deal Heyer once made.
(b) He puts medication in Heyer's coffee that causes him to have a stroke.
(c) He plays up his friendship with the old man.
(d) He informs Francon that Heyer is embezzling from the company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the irony of Heyer's death?
2. What brings about the downfall of Peter Keating's business?
3. What happens to the temple that is now a home for "subnormal children"?
4. What does Peter do when he cannot figure out how to design the Cortlandt Homes project?
5. Why has Toohey orchestrated attacks on the "Banner"?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)