|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 6 | Part 4, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dominique spend her wedding night?
(a) In the Aquitania Hotel.
(b) In Peter's apartment.
(c) In Connecticut.
(d) With Roark.
2. How does Dominique feel about Roark in Connecticut?
(a) She is both attracted to him and repelled by him.
(b) She thinks he is conceited because of his muscular body.
(c) She thinks that letting him stare at her gives her power over him.
(d) He makes her want to return to the city.
3. Where does Toohey insist that true freedom is found?
(a) On a mountaintop.
(b) In service to others.
(c) On a deserted island.
(d) In political activism.
4. Unable to get work as an architect, what does Roark do to earn a living?
(a) He goes to work for Mike in a quarry.
(b) He takes a job as a short order cook.
(c) He gets a job at the bank.
(d) He decides to marry a wealthy widow.
5. When Dominique offers to have her marriage to Peter annulled, what is Roark's reaction?
(a) He threatens to tell Peter where she was that night.
(b) He says he does not want to marry Dominique ever.
(c) He says he will wait for her.
(d) He demands that she annul the marriage immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Peter returns to his first love. What is that?
2. What is the irony of Heyer's death?
3. Why does Toohey tell a policeman to arrest him?
4. What spoils Peter's joy at winning the "most beautiful building" contest?
5. What comment does Roark make to Dominique about his work in the Quarry?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)