One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 6 | Part 4, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What brings about the downfall of Peter Keating's business?
(a) The failure of the World's Fair exhibition.
(b) Peter's desire to find Katie and marry her.
(c) His partner is sabotaging him like he did to Heyer.
(d) Toohey's continued support of Peter.
2. How does Peter go about getting rid of Heyer?
(a) He informs Francon that Heyer is embezzling from the company.
(b) He confronts him with a shady business deal Heyer once made.
(c) He plays up his friendship with the old man.
(d) He puts medication in Heyer's coffee that causes him to have a stroke.
3. What event prevents Peter from marrying Katie?
(a) Peter's mother talks him out of the marriage.
(b) He elopes with Dominique.
(c) He regrets not being honest with Katie.
(d) Toohey locks Katie in her room to stop the wedding.
4. Where does Toohey insist that true freedom is found?
(a) In political activism.
(b) On a mountaintop.
(c) In service to others.
(d) On a deserted island.
5. How does Dominique react when Toohey accuses her of being in love with Roark?
(a) She is insensed.
(b) She tells him to mind his own business.
(c) She does not react.
(d) She laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dominique spend her wedding night?
2. When Dominique offers to have her marriage to Peter annulled, what is Roark's reaction?
3. Peter returns to his first love. What is that?
4. What is the irony of Heyer's death?
5. What spoils Peter's joy at winning the "most beautiful building" contest?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)