1. What did John Adams ask his wife to save for history?
All of his letters.
2. What was Thomas Paine referring to when he said an island could not rule a continent?
Britain continuing to rule over North America.
3. What form of government was initiated by the American Revolution?
Representative government based popular sovreignty and some form of market economy fueled by the energies of individual citizens.
4. Who makes history?
5. What danger awaited the main participants in the American Revolution?
6. According to the author, how did the creation of a separate American nation occur?
Suddenly rather than gradually.
This section contains 4,928 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)