Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Preface
1. What did John Adams ask his wife to save for history?
2. What was Thomas Paine referring to when he said an island could not rule a continent?
3. What form of government was initiated by the American Revolution?
4. Who makes history?
5. What danger awaited the main participants in the American Revolution?
6. According to the author, how did the creation of a separate American nation occur?
7. What country did America look to for guidance on how to create their new republic?
8. What country is the oldest enduring republic in world history?
9. According to the author, what action would have ended the move for American Independence?
10. At the time...
This section contains 2,116 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)