|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author consider the years of 1787-1788 for America?
(a) The war between the states.
(b) The golden years.
(c) The founding movement that established American nationhood.
(d) The revolutionary war.
2. How long did it take Hamilton to write the Report on Public Credit?
(a) Three Weeks.
(b) Three months.
(c) One night.
(d) One year.
3. What country is the oldest enduring republic in world history?
(a) United States of America.
(b) United States of Mexico.
(c) Soviet Union of Socialist Republics.
(d) Republic of Iraq.
4. What term has changed in meaning from an inferior being to one of respect and might in the world?
5. Who was considered to be the first President of the United States, almost unanimously by its people?
(a) Ben Franklin.
(b) John Adams.
(c) Thomas Jefferson.
(d) George Washington.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Madison feel would be exploited and cheated as a result of Hamilton's plan?
2. What contingent did Madison represent in this issue?
3. In what state did the duel occur?
4. Why did the duel take place in such an out of the way location?
5. What was the date of the duel between Aaron Burr and Alexander Hamilton?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)