Quiz: Preface to Chapter 3
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which state did Madison believe would suffer the most injustice under assumption?
a) Rhode Island.
b) New York.
2. What was one of the concerns shared by pro-slavery and abolitionist factions?
a) How the navy would handle the mass exodus.
b) Where the slaves would go once freed.
3. What contingent did Madison represent in this issue?
a) The Southern States.
b) The pro-life movement.
c) The Republican majority.
d) The Confederates.
4. How many people lived in the United States of America at its beginning?
a) Two Hundred MIllion.
b) Five Hundred Thousand.
c) Four Million.
5. Which states during this debate were the...
This section contains 340 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)