|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reality did the Eternals choose as the best for humanity in Chapter 17?
2. What are humanifoid computerized tools also known as in Chapter 13?
3. Where do Trevize and Pelorat find leads for the Origin in Chapter 11?
(a) Information Center.
(c) Tourist Center.
(d) Ground Zero.
4. Who is the Mule in Chapter 17?
(a) A Gaian.
(b) A Humanoid.
(c) A Trantorian.
(d) A Robot.
5. What does the person that Trevize sees fear in Chapter 12?
(a) Loss of speech.
(b) Loss of life.
(c) Mind and emotion control.
(d) Loss of bowel movements.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pelorat sure about the creatures at the space station in Chapter 17?
2. What is circling Epsilon Eridani in Chapter 12?
3. What is distinct about every place and vessel according to Trevize in Chapter 11?
4. When every planet is alive, what do they all together form in Chapter 19?
5. What did the robots understand that made them leave the humans alone in Chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the third alternative of Galaxia.
2. Describe Thoobing's argument against using force in Chapter 16.
3. Describe Novi's transformation in Chapter 19.
4. Why does Gaia probably not exist outside of legend according to Thoobing?
5. Describe the Five Sisters.
6. Describe Novi's role in Gendibal's mission.
7. Describe Pelorat and Bliss' relationship.
8. Describe Gendibal's growing attachment for Novi.
9. What does Gendibal warn Branno of during the standoff?
10. How does Trevize try to prevent interference on his spaceship's course in Chapter 14?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)