|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Trevize instructed the computer to do in Chapter 11?
(a) Save battery.
(b) Go to sleep.
(c) Memorize the alphabet.
(d) Kill intruders.
2. Who reveals a Gaian identity in Chapter 19?
3. What does Kodell insist was the Mayor's decision in Chapter 16?
(a) Order robots.
(b) Withdraw warships.
(c) Fight regents.
(d) Deploy armed guns.
4. What is the pentagon of five stars in Chapter 13?
(a) Five Sisters.
(b) Five Brothers.
(c) Five Lovers.
(d) Five Dragons.
5. With whom does Novi establish contact in Chapter 19?
(a) Novi and Lux.
(b) Trevize and Branno.
(c) Bliss and Dom.
(d) Trevize and Pelorat.
Short Answer Questions
1. The touch of human minds on WHAT can Gendibal see clearly in Chapter 15?
2. What does SQ invite Trevize and Pelorat home to have?
3. What is Gaia governed by in Chapter 19?
4. What does Trevize prompt SQ to describe in in Chapter 13?
5. What is surrounded by the Foundation Territory in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the relationship of humans and robots told by Dom in Chapter 17.
2. Describe robots.
3. Describe the third alternative of Galaxia.
4. Describe Bliss.
5. How does Novi take control of the mission in Chapter 19?
6. Describe the Five Sisters.
7. Describe what happens to the main characters at the end of the novel.
8. What does Branno plan to do as the ship approaches Gaia in Chapter 16?
9. Why is Pelorat concerned in Chapter 14?
10. Describe Branno and Gendibal's resolutions in Chapter 20.
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)