|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reveals a Gaian identity in Chapter 19?
2. When a creature on Gaia dies, where does the body go?
(a) It is burned and cremated.
(b) It is absorbed into other creatures.
(c) It dissolves into liquid.
(d) It flies up into outer space.
3. When Trevize uses the star map, where does he discover that Gaia's dim star has been suppressed?
4. What is circling Epsilon Eridani in Chapter 12?
5. What does the person that Trevize sees fear in Chapter 12?
(a) Loss of speech.
(b) Loss of life.
(c) Mind and emotion control.
(d) Loss of bowel movements.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill do all the people on Gaia possess?
2. Whose part does Trevize demand to know in Chapter 19?
3. What does SQ invite Trevize and Pelorat home to have?
4. Who is contacted by Gendibal on Trantor in Chapter 18?
5. What does the Trantorian spacecraft resemble in Chapter 16?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Branno plan to do as the ship approaches Gaia in Chapter 16?
2. Describe Gendibal's growing attachment for Novi.
3. Describe Dom.
4. Describe the third alternative of Galaxia.
5. What is the significance of the Day of Flight?
6. Describe robots.
7. Why does Gendibal fobid Compor to assist Trevize in Chapter 12?
8. Describe Branno and Gendibal's resolutions in Chapter 20.
9. What concerns does Gendibal have about Trevize in Chapter 12?
10. Why does Branno fail to stop Trevize in Chapter 18?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)