|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skill do all the people on Gaia possess?
(b) Time travel.
2. What is Gaia not allowed to do in Chapter 19?
(a) Force its vision.
(b) Fight wars.
(c) Burn robots.
(d) Control people.
3. What does Trevize prompt SQ to describe in in Chapter 13?
4. What is considered no longer habitable in Chapter 12?
5. Who is the professor that Trevize gets a reference to in Chapter 13?
(b) Sister Mule.
(d) Union Jack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role do robots have according to Bliss in Chapter 20?
2. What commemorates earth men reaching Sayshell in Chapter 13?
3. What is small but well kept, allowing them to keep the ship without risk in Chapter 11?
4. What is distinct about every place and vessel according to Trevize in Chapter 11?
5. When every planet is alive, what do they all together form in Chapter 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Gendibal's standoff with Branno.
2. What is important about planets and their smell?
3. Describe the Five Sisters.
4. Describe Novi's transformation in Chapter 19.
5. How does Novi take control of the mission in Chapter 19?
6. What concerns does Gendibal have about Trevize in Chapter 12?
7. How does Trevize bring the spaceship closer to Gaia in Chapter 15?
8. Why does Branno fail to stop Trevize in Chapter 18?
9. Why does Gaia probably not exist outside of legend according to Thoobing?
10. What is the significance of the Day of Flight?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)