|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides to stay on Gaia with Bliss in Chapter 20?
2. To whom does Trevize turn for advice in Chapter 19?
3. What does the person that Trevize sees fear in Chapter 12?
(a) Loss of bowel movements.
(b) Loss of speech.
(c) Mind and emotion control.
(d) Loss of life.
4. What does Branno suspect Compor is part of in Chapter 18?
(a) Second Foundation.
(b) Trantorian army.
(c) Gaian consciousness.
(d) Terminus outliers.
5. Who reacts gallantly to the figure that emerges from the tether in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Trevize uses the star map, where does he discover that Gaia's dim star has been suppressed?
2. Where does Trevize plan to go if they see hostility in Chapter 15?
3. Whose part does Trevize demand to know in Chapter 19?
4. After a long wait, what goes off as a power draws the spaceship towards the space station in Chapter 15?
5. What is the name of the creature who accepts vegetarian food in Chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Novi take control of the mission in Chapter 19?
2. Why is Pelorat concerned in Chapter 14?
3. Describe Novi's transformation in Chapter 19.
4. Describe Gendibal's growing attachment for Novi.
5. How does Trevize bring the spaceship closer to Gaia in Chapter 15?
6. What concerns does Gendibal have about Trevize in Chapter 12?
7. Describe the third alternative of Galaxia.
8. What does Branno plan to do as the ship approaches Gaia in Chapter 16?
9. Why does Gaia probably not exist outside of legend according to Thoobing?
10. Describe Novi's interaction with Gendibal.
This section contains 840 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)