|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Branno suspect Compor is part of in Chapter 18?
(a) Second Foundation.
(b) Gaian consciousness.
(c) Terminus outliers.
(d) Trantorian army.
2. Who is contacted by Gendibal on Trantor in Chapter 18?
3. When Trevize uses the star map, where does he discover that Gaia's dim star has been suppressed?
4. Whose mind has Gendibal adjusted to the practicality of the treaty in Chapter 20?
5. What does Kodell insist was the Mayor's decision in Chapter 16?
(a) Fight regents.
(b) Deploy armed guns.
(c) Order robots.
(d) Withdraw warships.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person that Trevize sees fear in Chapter 12?
2. What does Gaia include in Chapter 17?
3. What has Trevize instructed the computer to do in Chapter 11?
4. What failed to expand minds according to the person who talks to Trevize in Chapter 12?
5. What is surrounded by the Sayshell Union?
Short Essay Questions
1. What concerns does Gendibal have about Trevize in Chapter 12?
2. Why does Branno fail to stop Trevize in Chapter 18?
3. Describe Novi's role in Gendibal's mission.
4. Describe Thoobing's argument against using force in Chapter 16.
5. Describe Bliss.
6. What does Gendibal warn Branno of during the standoff?
7. Describe what SQ tells Trevize about Gaia and Sayshell.
8. How does Trevize bring the spaceship closer to Gaia in Chapter 15?
9. Describe what happens to the main characters at the end of the novel.
10. Describe the third alternative of Galaxia.
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)