|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the only library that Pelorat has not studied in Chapter 6?
2. At what age does the young Speaker want to be First Speaker?
3. Who has almost identical words to Seldon in Chapter 2?
4. What is the name of the stocky woman who approaches Gendibal in Chapter 7?
(a) Hamish Muskat.
(b) Shandess Burgess.
(c) Sura Novi.
(d) Delora Delarmi.
5. Who is the First Speaker in Chapter 5?
(a) Amiable Mule.
(b) Stor Gendibal.
(c) Quintor Shandess.
(d) Prime Radiant.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Trevize find he shares complimentary talents in Chapter 3?
2. What is Gendibal about to do to stop his assailant in Chapter 7 when a woman approaches him?
3. Where is the library mentioned in Chapter 3?
4. Where is Trevize allowed to return only after succeeding in his task in Chapter 2?
5. What does Pelorat see that he finds amazing in Chapter 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Novi.
2. How does Trevize ease Pelorat's concerns over flying in Chapter 4?
3. How do Shandess and Gendibal differentiate the design and contributions of people to the Prime Radiant in Chapter 5?
4. How does Trevize respond to Branno's accusations in Chapter 1?
5. How does Trevize control the spaceship in Chapter 4?
6. What are Shandess and Gendibal's concerns about the mission and the political appointment in Chapter 10?
7. Why does Pelorat learn about the Earth?
8. What happens when Gendibal enters the political arena late in Chapter 8?
9. Describe Gendibal's interaction with Rufirant on the road.
10. Describe the spaceship travel in Chapter 11 and arrival.
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)