|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does Trevize try to convince Pelorat is not dangerous?
(a) Time travel.
(c) Mind control.
2. What does the young woman's hairstyle remind Gendibal of in Chapter 8?
(a) A queen.
(b) A virgin.
(c) A whore.
(d) A schoolteacher.
3. How old is the woman that Gendibal meets in Chapter 8?
4. What is contained on a single FX wafer in Chapter 4?
(a) An entire library.
(b) Computer whizzes.
(c) Contact missiles.
(d) Meals for a month.
5. References to what have been purged from the library in Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the transportation vehicle that Trevize takes look like on the outside in Chapter 4?
2. Where are Trevize and Pelorat 3.2 million kilometers away from in Chapter 9?
3. What demands that the Earth rotate 22-26 GS hours according to Pelorat in Chapter 6?
4. What proves that Seldon's appearance was too synchronized with reality to be authentic in Chapter 2?
5. Who has almost identical words to Seldon in Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of violence does Trevize face for his crime in Chapter 1?
2. Describe why Trevize is arrested in Chapter 1.
3. Why does Gendibal challenge people to undergo mental analysis in Chapter 8?
4. What happens when Gendibal enters the political arena late in Chapter 8?
5. What challenge does Delarmi present Gendibal in Chapter 8?
6. Describe Novi as a witness in Gendibal's trial in Chapter 10.
7. What is Trevize tasked with doing?
8. Describe a Jump.
9. Describe Branno and Trevize's confrontation in Chapter 2.
10. Describe the travel Trevize and Pelorat undergo to reach Sayshell Planet in Chapter 9.
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)