|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does Trevize try to convince Pelorat is not dangerous?
(a) Time travel.
(c) Mind control.
2. What color is Seldon's original plan in Chapter 5?
3. What is distinctive about the hidden object in Compor's ship?
4. Who comes to see Gendibal in Chapter 8?
5. What has different rules than relativity in Chapter 9?
(a) Technological innovation.
(b) Hyperspatial jumps.
(c) Computer analysis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trevize compare the Mayor's decision to in Chapter 1?
2. What does Gendibal challenge everyone to undergo in Chapter 3?
3. Why does Pelorat index his library in Chapter 9?
4. What did the young Speaker learn at an early age?
5. In Chapter 1, who is conversing outside the Executive Council?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Trevize tasked with doing?
2. Describe the Far Star.
3. What kind of violence does Trevize face for his crime in Chapter 1?
4. How does Trevize respond to Branno's accusations in Chapter 1?
5. Describe what Pelorat sees as the spaceship flies in Chapter 4.
6. What challenge does Delarmi present Gendibal in Chapter 8?
7. Describe the Hyper Plan and its fatal flaw.
8. What are Shandess and Gendibal's concerns about the mission and the political appointment in Chapter 10?
9. Describe the spaceship travel in Chapter 11 and arrival.
10. Describe Branno and Trevize's confrontation in Chapter 2.
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)