|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crisis does Gaia need Trevize for in Chapter 17?
(a) To prevent the land from melting.
(b) To lay claim to Branno's lands.
(c) To fight off Gendibal.
(d) To take care of the Mule.
2. Who failed to conquer Gaia in Chapter 13?
3. Who flirt on the way to meet Dom in Chapter 17?
(a) Trevize and Gaia.
(b) Bliss and Trevize.
(c) Pelorat and Gaia.
(d) Bliss and Pelorat.
4. After a long wait, what goes off as a power draws the spaceship towards the space station in Chapter 15?
(c) War sound.
5. When Trevize and Pelorat debate the idea of numerous universes, what does Dom call what they are doing in Chapter 17?
(b) Group consciousness.
(c) Eternity Quests.
6. What do Trevize and Pelorat follow in order to avoid angering officials in Chapter 11?
(a) Radio beam.
(c) Time lapse.
(d) Hyper jump.
7. Where do Trevize and Pelorat arrive in one jump in Chapter 15?
(d) Sun Kodell.
8. What shows the emotion of inanimate objects in Chapter 17?
(c) Other Realities.
(d) Eternity Quests.
9. What is habitable in comparison to the outer gaseous planets in Chapter 15?
(a) Inner war planets.
(b) Inner red planets.
(c) Inner green planets.
(d) Inner rocky planets.
10. To whom does Trevize turn for advice in Chapter 19?
11. What has Trevize instructed the computer to do in Chapter 11?
(a) Save battery.
(b) Memorize the alphabet.
(c) Go to sleep.
(d) Kill intruders.
12. What is the day of independence called in Chapter 13?
(a) Sisters Day.
(b) Union Day.
(c) Day of Flight.
(d) Independence Day.
13. What is Gaia not allowed to do in Chapter 19?
(a) Burn robots.
(b) Force its vision.
(c) Control people.
(d) Fight wars.
14. When a creature on Gaia dies, where does the body go?
(a) It is burned and cremated.
(b) It dissolves into liquid.
(c) It flies up into outer space.
(d) It is absorbed into other creatures.
15. Whose mind has Gendibal adjusted to the practicality of the treaty in Chapter 20?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gendibal plead with Trevize should support in Chapter 19?
2. Where does Trevize plan to go if they see hostility in Chapter 15?
3. When Trevize uses the star map, where does he discover that Gaia's dim star has been suppressed?
4. When a tether snakes out, what does the figure that crosses, strip off to reveal in Chapter 17?
5. To please whom is Pelorat willing to handle the well being of an entire world in Chapter 19?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)