|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has almost identical words to Seldon in Chapter 2?
2. What is the Seldon Plan based on that makes it worthless?
(a) Math equations.
(b) Time jumps.
(c) Zeros and ones.
(d) Antique plan.
3. Whose behavior is violent and considered out of character in Chapter 10?
4. What is Trevize amazed to discover in Chapter 9?
(a) Voice recognition by the laptop.
(b) Intuition by a robot.
(c) No error in the jump.
(d) Lies by the computer.
5. What does the Mayor order Trevize and his companion to leave aboard in Chapter 3?
(a) Magnitude beam.
(b) Pocket cruiser.
(c) Whizzing satellite.
(d) Ocean vessel.
6. Who sleeps poorly at night worried about exile in Chapter 3?
7. What is Trevize surprised to experience with the power of his mind in Chapter 4?
(a) He can control every aspect of the ship.
(b) He can fight off ancient warriors with buttons.
(c) He can hold hands with Seldon scribes at will.
(d) He can discover all the mysteries of the intuition games.
8. What is one conclusion that Branno draws about a secret organization in Chapter 2?
(a) Little interference.
(b) Maximum power.
(c) Little control.
(d) Maximum attention.
9. What is a second conclusion that Branno draws about a secret organization in Chapter 2?
(a) Controls anyone who challenges it.
(b) Makes all members wear tattoos.
(c) Destroys any evidence about its existence.
(d) Eliminates anyone who publicizes it.
10. Who offers support in finding Earth in Chapter 3?
11. Before being colonized, what only produced primitive life in Chapter 6?
12. Who blocks Gendibal's way and mocks his speech in Chapter 7?
(b) Shandess Quindor.
(c) First Speaker.
(d) Karoll Rufirant.
13. Where is the library mentioned in Chapter 3?
(d) Far Star.
14. Who does the First Speaker look forward to meeting in Chapter 5?
15. What does the young woman's hairstyle remind Gendibal of in Chapter 8?
(a) A schoolteacher.
(b) A virgin.
(c) A whore.
(d) A queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the transportation vehicle that Trevize takes look like on the outside in Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 9, what does Trevize try to convince Pelorat is not dangerous?
3. Why does Pelorat index his library in Chapter 9?
4. What backs the Mayor's decision to keep the capital on Terminus?
5. What is the name of the stocky woman who approaches Gendibal in Chapter 7?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)