|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do most legends and historians dismiss in Chapter 3?
(a) Apocalyse Concerns.
(b) Millennia Concerns.
(c) Origin Question.
(d) Timeless Question.
2. Who is skipping a visit to the library to seek legendary Earth according to Shandess in Chapter 8?
3. What does Pelorat see that he finds amazing in Chapter 9?
(a) Gaian crystals.
(b) Trantorian Army.
(c) Space Balls.
(d) Milky Way.
4. Who is excited to visit the Galactic Library in Chapter 3?
(d) Professor Pelorat.
5. In Chapter 7, where is Gendibal jogging?
(a) City mall.
(b) Country road.
(c) Intergalactic highway.
6. Where does Trevize feel confident that they will arrive in the right sector in Chapter 9?
7. What is Compor known for duplicating in Chapter 3?
(a) Intuition games.
(b) Hyperspace jumps.
(d) Whizzing stumps.
8. What or whom is held hostage to ensure that Compor does what he is ordered to do in Chapter 3?
9. Before being colonized, what only produced primitive life in Chapter 6?
10. Who approaches Gendibal on the country road in Chapter 7?
(a) Penn priest.
(b) Amish driver.
(c) Hamish farmer.
(d) Quaker clergyman.
11. What is Trevize amazed to discover in Chapter 9?
(a) Lies by the computer.
(b) No error in the jump.
(c) Voice recognition by the laptop.
(d) Intuition by a robot.
12. To whom does Branno send Trevize in Chapter 2?
13. What does the woman tell Gendibal that she wants to be in Chapter 8?
(a) Earth lump.
(c) Farm clod.
14. What proves that Seldon's appearance was too synchronized with reality to be authentic in Chapter 2?
(a) Loaded accusations at Branno.
(b) Failure to foresee the Mule.
(c) Confrontation with the enemy.
(d) Willingness to compromise all values.
15. Who offers support in finding Earth in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the young Speaker learn at an early age?
2. Where is the library mentioned in Chapter 3?
3. What does the Mayor order Trevize and his companion to leave aboard in Chapter 3?
4. Whose behavior is violent and considered out of character in Chapter 10?
5. What does the young woman's hairstyle remind Gendibal of in Chapter 8?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)