|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a creature on Gaia dies, where does the body go?
(a) It dissolves into liquid.
(b) It flies up into outer space.
(c) It is burned and cremated.
(d) It is absorbed into other creatures.
2. What does Trevize compare the Mayor's decision to in Chapter 1?
(b) Sound waves.
(d) Thought control.
3. What are humanifoid computerized tools also known as in Chapter 13?
4. What is circling Epsilon Eridani in Chapter 12?
5. What does the pentagon of five starts in Chapter 13 symbolize?
(a) Neutrality and armed forces.
(b) Gibberish and hyperspace.
(c) Love and inspiring erotic poems.
(d) Suicide and warfare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gendibal under trial for in Chapter 10?
2. What is Pelorat sure about the creatures at the space station in Chapter 17?
3. Where do Trevize and Pelorat arrive in one jump in Chapter 15?
4. In Chapter 1, who is conversing outside the Executive Council?
5. Who reacts gallantly to the figure that emerges from the tether in Chapter 17?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)