|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pelorat worry about being bugged in Chapter 11?
(a) Gaian bus.
(c) Origins terminal.
(d) Rented car.
2. What does Dom say that he is not involved in purging from a planet in Chapter 20?
(a) Interstellar wars.
(b) Hyper-galactic jumps.
(c) Senseless data.
(d) Information graphics.
3. What does the pentagon of five starts in Chapter 13 symbolize?
(a) Suicide and warfare.
(b) Neutrality and armed forces.
(c) Gibberish and hyperspace.
(d) Love and inspiring erotic poems.
4. When a tether snakes out, what does the figure that crosses, strip off to reveal in Chapter 17?
(a) A young man.
(b) An old man.
(c) A young woman.
(d) An old woman.
5. Before being colonized, what only produced primitive life in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Trevize uses the star map, where does he discover that Gaia's dim star has been suppressed?
2. Who is Trevize amazed to see in Chapter 11?
3. Who is supposed to report on Trevize's activity for the Mayor in Chapter 12?
4. Where do Trevize and Pelorat arrive in one jump in Chapter 15?
5. What is considered no longer habitable in Chapter 12?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)