|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the library mentioned in Chapter 3?
(b) Far Star.
2. What does the Mule only allow neutrality for in Chapter 13?
(a) Sister army.
(b) Gaian forces.
(c) Sayshell Union.
(d) Galactic Force.
3. In Chapter 9, what does Trevize try to convince Pelorat is not dangerous?
(b) Mind control.
(c) Time travel.
4. What does Trevize's travel demonstrate the power of according to Gendibal in Chapter 10?
(a) Mind-control power of the underlings.
(b) Supremacy of the Second Foundation.
(c) Willingness to compromise on the part of Gaians.
(d) Technology of First Foundation.
5. What attempts to control the mind of the witness in Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, where is Gendibal jogging?
2. What does the Mayor order Trevize and his companion to leave aboard in Chapter 3?
3. What color is Seldon's original plan in Chapter 5?
4. What does Trevize compare the Mayor's decision to in Chapter 1?
5. What does Trevize do with the computer to request a 2-minute delay in Chapter 9?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)