|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Trevize's travel demonstrate the power of according to Gendibal in Chapter 10?
(a) Mind-control power of the underlings.
(b) Supremacy of the Second Foundation.
(c) Willingness to compromise on the part of Gaians.
(d) Technology of First Foundation.
2. Where does Trevize feel confident that they will arrive in the right sector in Chapter 9?
3. Where does a candidate exist in Chapter 6 for study?
(d) Sayshell Sector.
4. What smells badly to Pelorat in Chapter 13?
(a) Far Star.
5. What does the pentagon of five starts in Chapter 13 symbolize?
(a) Neutrality and armed forces.
(b) Suicide and warfare.
(c) Love and inspiring erotic poems.
(d) Gibberish and hyperspace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Second Foundation want to control according to Trevize in Chapter 2?
2. What do Trevize and Pelorat follow in order to avoid angering officials in Chapter 11?
3. Who is the First Speaker in Chapter 5?
4. In Chapter 7, where is Gendibal jogging?
5. Who is arrested for treason in Chapter 1?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)