|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What demands that the Earth rotate 22-26 GS hours according to Pelorat in Chapter 6?
(a) Social inertia.
(d) Sayshell Sector.
2. Who has almost identical words to Seldon in Chapter 2?
3. Where is Trevize allowed to return only after succeeding in his task in Chapter 2?
4. Who confronts Compor, ordering him to follow others in Chapter 3?
5. What does Trevize compare the Mayor's decision to in Chapter 1?
(a) Sound waves.
(c) Thought control.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is distinctive about the hidden object in Compor's ship?
2. Who does the First Speaker look forward to meeting in Chapter 5?
3. In Chapter 1, who is conversing outside the Executive Council?
4. What is the Seldon Plan based on that makes it worthless?
5. Who is the First Speaker in Chapter 5?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)