|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has almost identical words to Seldon in Chapter 2?
2. What backs the Mayor's decision to keep the capital on Terminus?
3. What proves that Seldon's appearance was too synchronized with reality to be authentic in Chapter 2?
(a) Failure to foresee the Mule.
(b) Loaded accusations at Branno.
(c) Willingness to compromise all values.
(d) Confrontation with the enemy.
4. Where is Trevize allowed to return only after succeeding in his task in Chapter 2?
5. What is the transportation vehicle that Trevize takes look like on the outside in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, who is conversing outside the Executive Council?
2. Who sleeps poorly at night worried about exile in Chapter 3?
3. What does the Second Foundation want to control according to Trevize in Chapter 2?
4. What do most legends and historians dismiss in Chapter 3?
5. What is Compor known for duplicating in Chapter 3?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)