|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the pentagon of five starts in Chapter 13 symbolize?
(a) Neutrality and armed forces.
(b) Love and inspiring erotic poems.
(c) Suicide and warfare.
(d) Gibberish and hyperspace.
2. What cannot be governed easily in Chapter 16?
(a) Outer planets.
(b) Hate-ridden territories.
(c) Extreme residences.
(d) Rocky planets.
3. Where does a candidate exist in Chapter 6 for study?
(b) Sayshell Sector.
4. What has different rules than relativity in Chapter 9?
(a) Computer analysis.
(c) Hyperspatial jumps.
(d) Technological innovation.
5. What is the transportation vehicle that Trevize takes look like on the outside in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is surrounded by the Sayshell Union?
2. What is the lowest rung in the hierarchy of power in Chapter 12?
3. What do some scholars claim that the Earth is in Chapter 13?
4. What is the golden rule of the Second Foundation?
5. What smells badly to Pelorat in Chapter 13?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)