|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Seldon Plan based on that makes it worthless?
(a) Math equations.
(b) Antique plan.
(c) Zeros and ones.
(d) Time jumps.
2. What is distinctive about the hidden object in Compor's ship?
3. What is Trevize surprised to experience with the power of his mind in Chapter 4?
(a) He can fight off ancient warriors with buttons.
(b) He can hold hands with Seldon scribes at will.
(c) He can control every aspect of the ship.
(d) He can discover all the mysteries of the intuition games.
4. Who is excited to visit the Galactic Library in Chapter 3?
(b) Professor Pelorat.
5. What color is Seldon's original plan in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What backs the Mayor's decision to keep the capital on Terminus?
2. Who has almost identical words to Seldon in Chapter 2?
3. Who turns out to be more dangerous than the Mule in Chapter 5?
4. Who does the First Speaker look forward to meeting in Chapter 5?
5. Who confronts Compor, ordering him to follow others in Chapter 3?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)