• In Chapter 1, Golan Trevize and Munn Li Compor are conversing outside the Executive Council, with Trevize intending to deny that the Seldon Plan has averted a Galactic crisis.
• Seldon's holograph too conveniently backs Mayor Harla Branno's decision to keep the capital on Terminus, and she forbids doubt or criticism.
• When Trevize equates this to "thought control," he is arrested for treason, accused by Compor.
• Director of Security Liono Kodell obtains a recording of Trevize admitting that he believes in the Seldon Plan.
• Off-camera, Trevize says that Seldon's analysis is too perfect.
• Trevize regrets breaking his rule, "Trust nobody."
• A uniformed escort protects him from non-existent mob violence.
• Trevize is already angry to see guards inside his door as Branno emerges.
• In Chapter 2, Branno and Trevize have a confrontation.
• Branno knows Trevize is dangerously correct.
• Trevize restrains his anger, saying that the last Seldon appearance is too...
This section contains 6,634 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)