|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee want Hardin to do to Sermak?
(a) Promote him.
(b) Murder him.
(c) Arrest him.
(d) Ignore him.
2. How long has it been in the Mayors chapter since Verisof has been to the Foundation?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) One month.
(c) Three years.
(d) Six months.
3. What is the name of the ship that is sent to attack Terminus?
4. What does Sermak consider Hardin's trip to Anacreon to be?
5. The king's ___________ dies at the stroke of midnight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sermak joke is Hardin's secret weapon?
2. What does Ponyets wear when he visits Gorov in his cell?
3. What does The Plan depend on?
4. What training did Ponyets receive before becoming a trader?
5. Who is at the helm of the ship that is sent to attack Terminus?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ponyets plan to get Gorov out of prison?
2. What are Hardin and Lee's differing views on how to handle his trip to Anacreon for the coronation of Leopold?
3. How does the priest Theo Aporat gain power of the Anacreon ship on its way to destroy Terminus?
4. What deal does Ponyets finally have to make with the Grand Master to get him to buy the gold?
5. Why does Lewis Bort think the rebel cause could be lost?
6. Why is Gorov facing the death penalty on Askone?
7. How does Ponyets get the Grand Master of Askone to accept a nuclear device?
8. What does Hardin learn from a visit from the high priest, Poly Verisof?
9. How does Pherl factor into Ponyet's plan to get Askone under the Foundation's control?
10. Why can't Ponyets tell Gorm which trader is being imprisoned on Askone?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)