|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in charge of all the power plants throughout the Four Kingdoms?
(d) Factory workers.
2. The Grand Master on Askone must come from what group?
(a) The Seven Kings.
(b) The Four Kingdoms.
(c) The Three Families.
(d) The Five Tribes.
3. What has Leopold been hunting when he returns to speak with Wienis?
4. What is the area of the Empire that is occupied by the Four Kingdoms called?
5. How long does Ponyets have to wait on Askone before having a meeting with the Grand Master?
(a) Five days.
(b) Seven days.
(c) Three days.
(d) One month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What insulting word does Wienis use in his conversation with Leopold?
2. What does The Plan depend on?
3. Ponyets refers to the Grand Master of Askone as what?
4. What does Sermak consider Hardin's trip to Anacreon to be?
5. What event is Hardin going to Anacreon to see?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hardin plan to use the upcoming 80th anniversary of the Foundation to his advantage?
2. What are Hardin and Lee's differing views on how to handle his trip to Anacreon for the coronation of Leopold?
3. What does Gorov think will be his best chance for being released from prison on Askone?
4. Why does Lewis Bort think the rebel cause could be lost?
5. What is the religion on Askone?
6. What deal does Ponyets finally have to make with the Grand Master to get him to buy the gold?
7. How does Ponyets plan to get Gorov out of prison?
8. What does Lee Gorm give to Limar Ponyets?
9. How does Ponyets get the Grand Master of Askone to accept a nuclear device?
10. How does Hardin thwart Wienis' plan to attack Terminus?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)