|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ponyets refers to the Grand Master of Askone as what?
(a) Your Highness.
(b) Your Veneration.
(c) Your Honor.
(d) Your Excellency.
2. What is the area of the Empire that is occupied by the Four Kingdoms called?
3. What does The Plan depend on?
(a) Hari Seldon.
(b) Mob psychology.
(c) Moon cycles.
4. How long has it been in the Mayors chapter since Verisof has been to the Foundation?
(a) One month.
(b) Three years.
(c) Thirty years.
(d) Six months.
5. Sermak complains about Hardin's what?
(a) Political aspirations.
(b) Foreign policy.
(d) Domestic policy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ponyets chosen to rescue Gorov?
2. Ponyets turns an iron buckle into what?
3. What is the official name of the uprising against Hardin?
4. What training did Ponyets receive before becoming a trader?
5. What is the Foundation's religion known as?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hardin thwart Wienis' plan to attack Terminus?
2. What was Ponyets really after on Askone?
3. What does Hardin learn from a visit from the high priest, Poly Verisof?
4. Why does Lewis Bort think the rebel cause could be lost?
5. What are Hardin and Lee's differing views on how to handle his trip to Anacreon for the coronation of Leopold?
6. How does Hardin plan to use the upcoming 80th anniversary of the Foundation to his advantage?
7. What is the religion on Askone?
8. Why isn't Gorov pleased with what Ponyets did to get him released from prison on Askone?
9. How does Ponyets plan to get Gorov out of prison?
10. How does Ponyets get the Grand Master of Askone to accept a nuclear device?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)