|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is the most powerful of the Four Kingdoms?
2. What does Ponyets wear when he visits Gorov in his cell?
(b) Hidden camera.
(d) Field Distorter.
3. What do they worship on Askone?
4. Where is Limar Ponyets when he receives a surprise visit from Lee Gorm?
5. Ponyets refers to the Grand Master of Askone as what?
(a) Your Veneration.
(b) Your Honor.
(c) Your Excellency.
(d) Your Highness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does The Plan depend on?
2. What do Verisof and Hardin order in to drink?
3. What object is Gorov trying to sell on Askone?
4. What has Leopold been hunting when he returns to speak with Wienis?
5. What does Ponyet sell to the nobleman on Askone?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Hardin save Terminus from being taken over by planets like Anacreon?
2. How does the priest Theo Aporat gain power of the Anacreon ship on its way to destroy Terminus?
3. What does Leopold plan to do about his Uncle Wienis?
4. What does Wienis inform Leopold he plans to do about the Foundation?
5. What deal does Ponyets finally have to make with the Grand Master to get him to buy the gold?
6. How does Pherl factor into Ponyet's plan to get Askone under the Foundation's control?
7. Why does Lewis Bort think the rebel cause could be lost?
8. What does Gorov think will be his best chance for being released from prison on Askone?
9. How does Hardin thwart Wienis' plan to attack Terminus?
10. How does Hardin plan to use the upcoming 80th anniversary of the Foundation to his advantage?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)