|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ponyets chosen to rescue Gorov?
(b) Decorated hero.
(c) Good friends.
2. What is the name of the ship that is sent to attack Terminus?
3. What is the transmuter that Ponyets sells to the Grand Master actually for?
(a) Listening device.
(b) Ionic divider.
(c) Food irradiation.
4. What is Gorov's assignment from the Foundation?
(a) Trap Ponyets.
(b) Sell atomics to Askone.
(c) Assassinate the Grand Master.
(d) Make a profit.
5. Ponyets turns an iron buckle into what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What book has Gorm never heard of?
2. What does Hardin tell Wienis will happen on Anacreon at midnight?
3. How long does it take Ponyets to reach Askone?
4. The Grand Master of Askone compares traders to what?
5. Bort's original idea for the uprising was to install what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lewis Bort think the rebel cause could be lost?
2. How does Ponyets plan to get Gorov out of prison?
3. How did Hardin save Terminus from being taken over by planets like Anacreon?
4. What was Ponyets really after on Askone?
5. What is the religion on Askone?
6. How does Ponyets gain access to seeing Gorov in prison?
7. Why isn't Gorov pleased with what Ponyets did to get him released from prison on Askone?
8. Why is Gorov facing the death penalty on Askone?
9. How does Pherl factor into Ponyet's plan to get Askone under the Foundation's control?
10. What does Hardin learn from a visit from the high priest, Poly Verisof?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)