|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does an Anacreonian merchant ship find in space?
(a) Battle cruiser.
(b) Rebel hideout.
(c) Hidden star.
(d) Runaway ship.
2. How long does it take Ponyets to reach Askone?
(a) One week.
(b) Two months.
(c) One month.
(d) Two days.
3. What object is Gorov trying to sell on Askone?
(c) Pen knife.
4. What does Sermak want from Hardin?
(a) His job.
(b) His death.
(c) His resignation.
(d) His recognition.
5. What does Hardin want to use to turn the people of Terminus to his side?
(a) Better benefits.
(b) King Leopold.
(c) Hari Seldon.
(d) Lower taxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What training did Ponyets receive before becoming a trader?
2. The king's ___________ dies at the stroke of midnight.
3. What does Hardin have secretly installed on the battle ship?
4. Why is Ponyets chosen to rescue Gorov?
5. The Grand Master of Askone is obsessed with what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gorov think will be his best chance for being released from prison on Askone?
2. What does Wienis inform Leopold he plans to do about the Foundation?
3. How does Wienis die?
4. What deal does Ponyets finally have to make with the Grand Master to get him to buy the gold?
5. What was Ponyets really after on Askone?
6. What is the religion on Askone?
7. What does Leopold plan to do about his Uncle Wienis?
8. Why is Gorov facing the death penalty on Askone?
9. How does Hardin plan to use the upcoming 80th anniversary of the Foundation to his advantage?
10. How does Ponyets plan to get Gorov out of prison?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)