|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hardin use to interpret the treaty and letter from Anacreon?
(a) Synthesis language.
(b) Symbolic logic.
(d) Computer program.
2. What is there very little of on Terminus?
3. Seldon shocks the court when he predicts that what will fall?
(a) Religious order.
(b) Emperor's popularity.
(c) The Foundation.
(d) Galactic Empire.
4. The commission accuses Seldon of forming a what?
5. Who is helping Hardin take over the board?
Short Answer Questions
1. Seldon tells Gaal that the man he met at the tower was from what?
2. How many members are there on the Foundation's Board of Trustees?
3. What does Hardin believe is the key to the survival of Terminus?
4. What will open on Terminus' 50th anniversary?
5. How many years have passed when the Encyclopedists chapter opens?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hardin's analysis of the conversations he secretly taped with Lord Dorwin show?
2. What is Lord Dorwin's purpose for visiting Terminus?
3. What sort of things does the commission question Gaal about when he is first put into detention?
4. Why is Hardin concerned that Anacreon has crowned a king?
5. What does Seldon tell the commission when they ask him if there is any way to change the outcome of his prediction?
6. What does Hardin tell Pirenne is Terminus' interest beyond the Encyclopedia?
7. What does Gaal want to see the most as he travels to and around Trantor?
8. What are Hardin and Lee's plans for Terminus?
9. What does the treaty between Anacreon and the Empire mean for Terminus?
10. What does Fara point out to Hardin about psychology?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)