|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is there very little of on Terminus?
2. The audience during the trial is made up of what?
(a) Barons of the Empire.
(b) Emperor's family.
(c) Trantor public.
3. The population of Trantor is in excess of what number?
(a) 500 million.
(b) 10 billion.
(c) 40 billion.
(d) 50 million.
4. What is the nickname for Hari Seldon?
5. Hari Seldon tells the board that the Encyclopedia is a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The period of time after the Empire could have lasted how many years, according to Seldon?
2. What is Hari Seldon in when he appears to the board?
3. The Fall of the Galactic Empire is what?
4. What is the name of the man that Gaal meets in the observation tower?
5. What is the name of the Chief Commissioner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Terminus of interest to the planet Anacrea?
2. What does Seldon mean when he tells the Emperor that if they execute him, the end of the Empire will come in 50 years, not 300?
3. What does Hardin tell Pirenne is Terminus' interest beyond the Encyclopedia?
4. What does Seldon tell the commission when they ask him if there is any way to change the outcome of his prediction?
5. What unsettling experience does Gaal have as he travels up to the observation tower in Trantor?
6. What does Gaal see from the observation tower of the Luxor hotel?
7. What happens on the 50th anniversary of Terminus?
8. How does Asimov describe Gaal Dornick?
9. What does the image of Hari Seldon tell the board on Terminus is the path of the future?
10. What sort of things does the commission question Gaal about when he is first put into detention?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)