|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ponyets refers to the Grand Master of Askone as what?
(a) Your Honor.
(b) Your Highness.
(c) Your Excellency.
(d) Your Veneration.
2. What does Ponyet sell to the nobleman on Askone?
(d) Pen knife.
3. How old is Hardin when the Traders chapter begins?
4. What is the name for the measurement of distance in the galaxy?
5. Gorm gives Ponyets a message encased in a what?
(a) Atomic device.
(c) Sealed envelope.
(d) Personal Capsule.
6. Sermak complains about Hardin's what?
(a) Foreign policy.
(b) Domestic policy.
(c) Political aspirations.
7. What does Lee want Hardin to do to Sermak?
(a) Arrest him.
(b) Ignore him.
(c) Promote him.
(d) Murder him.
8. How long does it take Ponyets to reach Askone?
(a) One week.
(b) One month.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two months.
9. Who is in charge of all the power plants throughout the Four Kingdoms?
(d) Factory workers.
10. What is the Grand Master wearing?
11. Who does Verisof doubt the power of?
12. The period that follows the First Empire is called the _________ Era.
13. What is the official title of Wienis?
(b) Prince Regent.
(c) Royal Adviser.
14. How is Gorov's mood as he is freed from Askone?
15. The Askone nobleman criticizes Ponyets for his what in his meeting with the Grand Master?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gorov thinks Ponyet lacks what?
2. The Grand Master is surprised that Ponyets is what?
3. What does Lee give to Hardin during his meeting with Sermak?
4. Leopold tells Wienis that an attack on the Foundation would be what?
5. What object is Gorov trying to sell on Askone?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)