|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the ship that is sent to attack Terminus?
2. The Grand Master of Askone compares traders to what?
3. What is Gorov's assignment from the Foundation?
(a) Assassinate the Grand Master.
(b) Sell atomics to Askone.
(c) Trap Ponyets.
(d) Make a profit.
4. Ponyets turns an iron buckle into what?
5. Who is at the helm of the ship that is sent to attack Terminus?
(a) King Leopold.
(d) Prince Lefkin.
6. Which is the most powerful of the Four Kingdoms?
7. Lewis Bort tells Sermak that their uprising is a what?
(b) Sure thing.
(c) Lost cause.
(d) Foregone conclusion.
8. How old is Hardin when the Traders chapter begins?
9. The Grand Master is surprised that Ponyets is what?
(a) Tender of the Soul.
(b) Secret agent.
(c) Foundation Priest.
10. What does an Anacreonian merchant ship find in space?
(a) Battle cruiser.
(b) Runaway ship.
(c) Hidden star.
(d) Rebel hideout.
11. What method will the Grand Master use to put Gorov to death?
(c) Lethal injection.
(d) Firing range.
12. How many days does Ponyets offer to stay on Askone to seal the deal with the Grand Master?
13. What does Ponyets wear when he visits Gorov in his cell?
(a) Hidden camera.
(c) Field Distorter.
14. The Askone nobleman criticizes Ponyets for his what in his meeting with the Grand Master?
15. How long has it been in the Mayors chapter since Verisof has been to the Foundation?
(a) Six months.
(b) Thirty years.
(c) One month.
(d) Three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ponyet sell to the nobleman on Askone?
2. Who is in charge of all the power plants throughout the Four Kingdoms?
3. Bort's original idea for the uprising was to install what?
4. What does Sermak want from Hardin?
5. Too many of what thing could cause problems for The Plan?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)