|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they worship on Askone?
2. What do Verisof and Hardin order in to drink?
3. Ponyets turns an iron buckle into what?
4. What insulting word does Wienis use in his conversation with Leopold?
5. What does Hardin tell Wienis will happen on Anacreon at midnight?
(b) The interdict.
(c) The end.
6. What does Ponyet have to ensure the nobleman's cooperation?
(a) His promise.
(d) His wife.
7. What book has Gorm never heard of?
(a) Empire Rises.
(b) History of the Foundation.
(d) Book of the Spirit.
8. What does Ponyets find useless as he enters Askone?
(b) Trader's identification papers.
(c) Galactic Pass.
(d) Foundation membership card.
9. The Askone nobleman refers to Ponyets as what?
10. What does Hardin have secretly installed on the battle ship?
(b) Hidden camera.
(c) Ultrawave relay.
(d) Listening devices.
11. What is Gorov's assignment from the Foundation?
(a) Make a profit.
(b) Assassinate the Grand Master.
(c) Sell atomics to Askone.
(d) Trap Ponyets.
12. Gorov thinks Ponyet lacks what?
13. What method will the Grand Master use to put Gorov to death?
(b) Lethal injection.
(d) Firing range.
14. What does Sermak consider Hardin's trip to Anacreon to be?
15. Who is escorting Ponyets and Gorov away from Askone?
(a) Foundation priests.
(b) Askone navy.
(c) Galactic police.
(d) Empire escorts.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Gorov's mood as he is freed from Askone?
2. The Grand Master has heard that the Foundation is what?
3. Who is in charge of all the power plants throughout the Four Kingdoms?
4. The Grand Master of Askone is obsessed with what?
5. Sermak complains about Hardin's what?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)