|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hardin use to interpret the treaty and letter from Anacreon?
(a) Computer program.
(b) Synthesis language.
(d) Symbolic logic.
2. The commission accuses Seldon of forming a what?
3. Seldon tells Gaal that the man he met at the tower was from what?
(a) Commission of Public Safety.
(b) Secret Police.
(c) Govenor's Office.
(d) Office of Public Laws.
4. What is the solution to the first crisis on Terminus?
(d) Atomic power.
5. What will open on Terminus' 50th anniversary?
(a) First edition of the Encyclopedia.
(b) The First Vault.
(c) Amusement park.
(d) Theme restaurant.
6. What does Lord Dorwin promise the Foundation?
7. What is the method of traveling between the stars called?
(a) The Leap.
(b) The Jump.
8. What is Fara's solution to the threat from Anacreon?
(a) Hari Seldon.
(c) Salvor Hardin.
(d) The Emperor.
9. What happened to Hari Seldon after coming to Terminus?
10. Where does Seldon predict that another scientific refuge will be set up?
(a) Spirit Star.
(b) Galactic Empire.
(d) Star's End.
11. What does Anacreon give to Terminus?
(a) A bribe.
(b) An ultimatum.
(c) A promise.
(d) A treaty.
12. What is the nickname for Hari Seldon?
13. How many families are involved in the Seldon Project?
14. The next period of time will be known as what?
15. What is the percentage that the trial will end well for the Seldon Project?
Short Answer Questions
1. To change the course of destruction on Trantor, there must be an equal amount of ________ from an opposing force.
2. What are Seldon and Gaal offered as they meet with the commission at the close of the trial?
3. What is Lord Dorwin's official title?
4. How many years into the future can Seldon predict?
5. How many paths are open to the future of Terminus after 50 years?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)