|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gaal demand that his lawyer arrange a hearing with immediately?
(a) Hari Seldon.
(b) The Emperor.
(c) Chief of Police.
(d) The Govenor.
2. What does Anacreon want from Terminus?
(d) Political power.
3. To change the course of destruction on Trantor, there must be an equal amount of ________ from an opposing force.
4. What is the method of traveling between the stars called?
(b) The Leap.
(c) The Jump.
5. The man selling tour tickets in Trantor tells Gaal that he has not been outside in ________ years.
6. What is Fara's solution to the threat from Anacreon?
(a) Salvor Hardin.
(b) Hari Seldon.
(d) The Emperor.
7. How long has Seldon truly been preparing to go to Terminus?
(a) One year.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Ten years.
8. The audience during the trial is made up of what?
(a) Emperor's family.
(b) Barons of the Empire.
(d) Trantor public.
9. What is the name of the man that Gaal meets in the observation tower?
10. How much longer does Seldon tell Gaal he has to live?
(a) 3-4 years.
(b) 1-2 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 10 years.
11. Where is Gaal Dornick from?
12. The population of Trantor is in excess of what number?
(a) 40 billion.
(b) 50 million.
(c) 10 billion.
(d) 500 million.
13. How many more years at the beginning of the Encyclopedists until the first volume of the Encyclopedia Foundation Number One will be published?
14. What is Salvor Hardin's title?
(a) Chairman of the Board of Trustees.
(b) Mayor of Terminus City.
(c) President of the Foundation.
(d) Reverend of the Order.
15. How does Gaal describe Trantor to Hari Seldon?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many members are there on the Foundation's Board of Trustees?
2. What has the Empire given to Anacreon?
3. What are Seldon and Gaal offered as they meet with the commission at the close of the trial?
4. How many members of the commission question Seldon and Gaal during the trial?
5. Who is helping Hardin take over the board?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)