|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shocking thing does Hardin do to Lord Dorwin?
(a) Record his conversations.
(b) Ignore him.
(c) Slap his face.
(d) Insult his intelligence.
2. What does Anacreon propose to give to Terminus?
(a) A temple.
(b) A library.
(c) A peace treaty.
(d) A military base.
3. What does Hardin use to interpret the treaty and letter from Anacreon?
(a) Computer program.
(c) Synthesis language.
(d) Symbolic logic.
4. His lawyer tells Gaal that the Emperor of today is not the Emperor of the _______ dynasty.
5. How long has Seldon truly been preparing to go to Terminus?
(a) Ten years.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Six months.
6. What was the name of the last psychologist on Terminus?
7. Seldon shocks the court when he predicts that what will fall?
(a) The Foundation.
(b) Religious order.
(c) Emperor's popularity.
(d) Galactic Empire.
8. What is the name of the Chief Commissioner?
(a) Chaz Linder.
(b) Lors Jerril.
(c) Jael Cherl.
(d) Linge Chen.
9. The commission accuses Seldon of forming a what?
10. What does Lord Dorwin promise the Foundation?
11. What is the name of the man that Gaal meets in the observation tower?
12. What is the envoy from Anacreon surprised doesn't exist on Terminus?
13. How many years into the future can Seldon predict?
14. Who informs Gaal that he is under detention from the government of Trantor?
(a) Hari Seldon.
(c) Hotel clerk.
(d) Hotel maid.
15. What is the name of the envoy from Anacreon?
(a) Haut Anselmo.
(b) Anselm Rodric.
(c) Haup Rodenis.
(d) Roderis Hanslem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel that Gaal stays in when he arrives in Trantor?
2. What is the method of traveling between the stars called?
3. The lawyer tells Gaal that there is a _________ probability that the trial will end well for him.
4. What does Lord Dorwin use often on his visit to Terminus?
5. What did Hardin study briefly?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)