|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Seldon and Gaal offered as they meet with the commission at the close of the trial?
2. How many members of the commission question Seldon and Gaal during the trial?
3. What does Anacreon propose to give to Terminus?
(a) A peace treaty.
(b) A library.
(c) A military base.
(d) A temple.
4. What is the name of the Chief Commissioner?
(a) Linge Chen.
(b) Chaz Linder.
(c) Jael Cherl.
(d) Lors Jerril.
5. What was the name of the last psychologist on Terminus?
6. What does Hardin smoke?
7. How much longer does Seldon tell Gaal he has to live?
(a) 1-2 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 3-4 years.
8. What is the name of the envoy from Anacreon?
(a) Anselm Rodric.
(b) Haup Rodenis.
(c) Roderis Hanslem.
(d) Haut Anselmo.
9. What does Anacreon give to Terminus?
(a) A treaty.
(b) An ultimatum.
(c) A bribe.
(d) A promise.
10. What is Lord Dorwin's official title?
(a) Chairman of the Board.
(b) Chancellor of the Empire.
11. What is Salvor Hardin's title?
(a) Reverend of the Order.
(b) Mayor of Terminus City.
(c) Chairman of the Board of Trustees.
(d) President of the Foundation.
12. What is Fara's solution to the threat from Anacreon?
(a) The Emperor.
(b) Salvor Hardin.
(d) Hari Seldon.
13. What does Gaal's lawyer use to block the commission from listening in on their conversation?
(a) A bug.
(b) A voice distorter.
(c) A recorder.
(d) A radio.
14. Who does Gaal demand that his lawyer arrange a hearing with immediately?
(a) The Govenor.
(b) Hari Seldon.
(c) Chief of Police.
(d) The Emperor.
15. How many members are there on the Foundation's Board of Trustees?
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocking thing does Hardin do to Lord Dorwin?
2. What color uniforms do the members of the commission wear?
3. How many families are involved in the Seldon Project?
4. Who is helping Hardin take over the board?
5. What kind of business does Hardin own?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)