|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Traders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lawyer tells Gaal that there is a _________ probability that the trial will end well for him.
(a) 12.9 percent.
(b) 99.1 percent.
(c) 57.6 percent.
(d) 77.2 percent.
2. What is the name of the Chief Commissioner?
(a) Linge Chen.
(b) Chaz Linder.
(c) Jael Cherl.
(d) Lors Jerril.
3. What is the nickname for Hari Seldon?
4. What does Seldon tell Gaal is the probability that he will be executed?
(a) 2.1 percent.
(b) 5.7 percent.
(c) 10.2 percent.
(d) 1.7 percent.
5. Hardin's slogan says that what is the last refuge of the incompetent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Seldon and Gaal offered as they meet with the commission at the close of the trial?
2. What is the name for the measurement of distance in the galaxy?
3. What is the name of Gaal's lawyer on Trantor?
4. The king's ___________ dies at the stroke of midnight.
5. How does Gaal describe Trantor to Hari Seldon?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)