|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Psychohistorians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gaal demand that his lawyer arrange a hearing with immediately?
(a) The Emperor.
(b) Hari Seldon.
(c) Chief of Police.
(d) The Govenor.
2. His lawyer tells Gaal that the Emperor of today is not the Emperor of the _______ dynasty.
3. What is the name of the Chief Commissioner?
(a) Lors Jerril.
(b) Chaz Linder.
(c) Jael Cherl.
(d) Linge Chen.
4. Seldon tells Gaal that the man he met at the tower was from what?
(a) Commission of Public Safety.
(b) Secret Police.
(c) Govenor's Office.
(d) Office of Public Laws.
5. To change the course of destruction on Trantor, there must be an equal amount of ________ from an opposing force.
Short Answer Questions
1. From his arrival to Trantor all the way to the hotel, what doesn't Gaal see?
2. How many families are involved in the Seldon Project?
3. How many mathematicians does Seldon have working on his project?
4. What is the name of the man that Gaal meets in the observation tower?
5. Seldon shocks the court when he predicts that what will fall?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)