|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jord Commason?
2. Who did Randu talk to at the conference amongst the Traders?
3. When Mis gives Indbur his report on the psychic probe of the clown, how long is it until Seldon appears again?
4. What animals are found on Trantor when the four arrive in search of information?
5. Mis pushes aside what, in order to sit on Indbur's desk?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Bayta and Toran gain Magnifico as a traveling companion?
2. Where do visitors to Kalgan live?
3. Who is Ebling Mis?
4. What do Randu and Indbur talk about while waiting for Seldon to appear?
5. What does Mis insist that Magnifico has?
6. What does Mis tell Indbur about the results of the probe used on Magnifico?
7. As the group of four travel to the library, what is a description of the news bulletins they receive?
8. What does Magnifico suggest as the reason that Pritcher was on board the Filian ship?
9. What news do Toran, Bayta, and Magnifico hear as they are leaving Kalgan?
10. How does MIs characterize the Mule to Randu?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the Mule's goals and how do his actions help him achieve, or not achieve, those goals? Use specific examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from this book, why are appearances sometimes deceiving?
Essay Topic 3
What is the main conflict in the book? How does this main conflict define the characters in the book? Cite examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)