|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many worlds remain in the Galactic Empire when Toran, Bayta, Mis, and the clown reach Trantor?
2. Who tells Bayta and Toran that the Mule can control emotions?
(a) The clown.
(b) The Foundation Mayor.
3. Pritcher assures Bayta and Toran that the Mule knows they seek what?
(a) The Second Uprising.
(b) The Second Empire.
(c) The Second Federation.
(d) The Second Foundation.
4. On what planet do the Traders meet?
5. Who is the best scientist that the Traders have available to them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the new name of Trantor when the four arrive there?
2. When Bayta, Mis, Toran, and the clown have an audience with the man they believe to be the Emperor, what do they find?
3. What does the clown play on the instrument in Mis' home?
4. Who is going to try and figure out the Mule's weakness?
5. When Lee Senter meets the four, what does he offer them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Indbur say when Mis tells him that the next appearance of Seldon will be in four months?
2. What do Randu and Indbur talk about while waiting for Seldon to appear?
3. What happened during the "bloody Sack?"
4. What does Pritcher explain about the Mule's ability to control emotions?
5. What is the reason given for the lack of trust between the trading planets and the Foundation?
6. Why is the rest of Seldon's message lost?
7. What does Randu suggest that Mis do in order to help defeat the Mule?
8. What is the economy of Trantor based on when the four land and meet Senter?
9. What does Toran say when Pritcher asks him why he is protecting the clown?
10. What is the universal sign for peace?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)