|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the four leave as hostage while they go to the university?
(a) The clown.
(b) Their spaceship.
(d) Their money.
2. When Pritcher meets Bayta and Toran at the library, how long has the Mules' reign lasted?
(a) Seven decades.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Seven weeks.
(d) Seven months.
3. Who drives Jord Commason?
4. When the four leave the Emperor, what happens to them?
(a) They sleep in a hotel.
(b) They nap in a garden.
(c) They go to their quarters to sleep.
(d) They are knocked out.
5. Pritcher assures Bayta and Toran that the Mule knows they seek what?
(a) The Second Foundation.
(b) The Second Empire.
(c) The Second Uprising.
(d) The Second Federation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the clown cling to in order to avoid arrest?
2. The clown says that anyone who sees the Mule's eyes will do what?
3. Who did Randu talk to at the conference amongst the Traders?
4. Each time the Foundation faces a crisis, who appears?
5. What does the Mule wear on his face, according to the clown?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does MIs characterize the Mule to Randu?
2. What do Randu and Indbur talk about while waiting for Seldon to appear?
3. What is the Time Capsule?
4. What does Randu suggest that Mis do in order to help defeat the Mule?
5. What is the difference between Trantor and Neotrantor?
6. How do Bayta and Toran gain Magnifico as a traveling companion?
7. Why is the rest of Seldon's message lost?
8. What is the economy of Trantor based on when the four land and meet Senter?
9. What does Indbur say when Mis tells him that the next appearance of Seldon will be in four months?
10. What is the universal sign for peace?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)