|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man Pritcher meets in Indbur's old palace?
(a) The Mule's force's commander.
(b) The underground intelligence operative.
(c) The warlord of Kalgan.
(d) The Mule.
2. Randu admits that the Traders had planned a civil war, but gave up when?
(a) When the Mule captured some Traders.
(b) When one of their kind was captured by the Empire.
(c) When the Mule appeared on the scene.
(d) When Indbur took control of the Foundation.
3. What does Toran tell the captain of the ship they are going to Trantor for?
(b) To answer a summons.
(d) A honeymoon.
4. When Bayta and Toran return to Haven from Mis' home, where is Bayta working?
(a) On a space ship.
(b) In a military position.
(c) In a music shop.
(d) In a factory.
5. What animals are found on Trantor when the four arrive in search of information?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Randu talk to at the conference amongst the Traders?
2. What is the name of the clown that Bayta and Toran take onto their ship?
3. What was the clown doing on Bayta's ship when Pritcher arrives?
4. Each time the Foundation faces a crisis, who appears?
5. What commodity does Kalgan have that Haven II does not?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the economy of Trantor based on when the four land and meet Senter?
2. What does Pritcher explain about the Mule's ability to control emotions?
3. Why is the rest of Seldon's message lost?
4. What does Mis tell Indbur about the results of the probe used on Magnifico?
5. What happened during the "bloody Sack?"
6. How do Bayta and Toran gain Magnifico as a traveling companion?
7. Where do visitors to Kalgan live?
8. What does Magnifico suggest as the reason that Pritcher was on board the Filian ship?
9. Who is Ebling Mis?
10. How does MIs characterize the Mule to Randu?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)