|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hari Seldon foresaw what?
(a) The demise of all people.
(b) The rise of mutants over humans.
(c) The rise of slavery in the Galaxy.
(d) The current conditions of the Galaxy.
2. What does Riose have to show that his ship was captured by enemies?
(a) A short video.
(b) No proof.
(c) A ransom message.
3. How is the planet Wanda described?
4. What kind of explosives does Riose not carry?
5. How do Devers and Barr try to get an audience with Cleon II?
(a) By bribing.
(b) By sneaking in.
(c) By pretending to be members of the military.
(d) By giving someone a message.
6. According to Seldon's predictions, the Empire will fall to whom?
(a) The Second Foundation.
(b) The First Foundation.
(c) The Foundation.
(d) The Traders.
7. What crime could Riose be accused of by talking about Seldon's Plan?
(c) Attempted murder.
8. Who watches Barr and Devers in their holding room?
(a) An armed guard.
(c) Another trader.
(d) Another spy.
9. Who does Devers believe is Barr's father?
(a) Oliur Barr.
(b) Oscar Barr.
(c) Oliver Barr.
(d) Onum Barr.
10. Where are Riose and Bodrig talking, after Devers and Barr are taken to a holding cell?
(a) In a conference room.
(b) In the mess hall.
(c) In a garden.
(d) In the ship.
11. Who is Cleon II?
(a) The Emperor.
(b) The leader of the rebels.
(c) The King.
(d) The leader of the Foundation.
12. Seldon established the two Foundations so that they would meet in how many years?
13. What is the first question Riose asks of Barr after returning from meeting the Foundation people?
(a) If he's a loyal subject of Cleon II.
(b) If he's a military man.
(c) If he knows what he is talking about.
(d) If he has ever read the history of the Foundation.
14. Who questions Barr and Devers at length after they are off Trantor?
15. Devers tells Riose one of the soldiers was killed when the technological gadget he was holding did what?
(b) Was used.
(c) Went off.
Short Answer Questions
1. During their first encounter, Devers tells Riose that he thought the Federation was what?
2. Where did Devers die?
3. Who is Fran?
4. Riose describes himself as what?
5. Barr believes that ______ can change the predicted course of history under Seldon's Plan.
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)