|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sole purpose of Trantor?
(a) To serve as the ruling planet of the galaxy.
(b) To serve as home for the Emperor.
(c) To serve as the center of government and administration for the Empire.
(d) To serve as the center gathering place for the Empire.
2. Barr is worried that Riose might do what to his family after his escape?
(a) Relocate them.
(b) Execute them.
(c) Torture them.
(d) Capture them.
3. When Barr and Devers attempt to land on Trantor they are subjected to probes, _________, and questionnaires.
(c) Metal detectors.
4. What crime could Riose be accused of by talking about Seldon's Plan?
(d) Attempted murder.
5. Seldon selected two planets at the end of the Galaxy and populated the second with what?
6. Devers made a friend of whom after being in custody for a month?
(a) Sergeant Mori Luk.
(b) Sergeant Mori Lucial.
(c) Sergeant Mori Licen.
(d) Sergeant Mori Lugh.
7. Riose encountered the Foundation after the Foundation had how many years of expansion?
8. Where do Devers and Barr go after hitting Riose?
(a) To steal money to help them get away.
(b) An Empire ship.
(c) Devers' ship.
(d) Away from the jail.
9. Bayta and Toran go to Toran's home planet called what?
(a) Haven II.
(b) Haven V.
(c) Haven IV.
(d) Haven III.
10. Who does Cleon II send as an emissary to Riose?
11. People are standing around, waiting for Cleon II to do what?
(a) Pick an heir.
(b) Render decisions.
(d) Choose a wife.
12. How many sons does Cleon II have?
13. What does Riose have to show that his ship was captured by enemies?
(a) A short video.
(c) A ransom message.
(d) No proof.
14. What is the name of Bel Riose's plan that Barr says failed another military leader?
(a) Prior Restraint.
(b) Preceding Fight.
(c) Preference Planets.
(d) Previous Enclosure.
15. Who is Cleon II?
(a) The leader of the rebels.
(b) The Emperor.
(c) The King.
(d) The leader of the Foundation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is behind Seldon's predictions?
2. Randu says Devers died because he lacked what?
3. Bodrig's loyalty to Riose will cause Bodrig to be what?
4. Where did Devers die?
5. What does Barr show Devers as proof that he is the son of the older Barr?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)