|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who captured Riose's ship?
(a) The Magicians.
2. Riose makes a promise to Barr that he will do what?
(a) Merge both Foundations.
(b) Live in both Foundations.
(c) Visit both Foundations.
(d) Conquer both Foundations.
3. How many ships of Riose's were captured by the Foundation?
4. Riose describes himself as what?
(a) A knowledgeable man.
(b) A fighting man.
(c) An analytical man.
(d) A gentle man.
5. Riose says that the technological gadget that killed his soldier was a "nuclear puncher, __________."
(a) Used wrongly.
(b) Gone off unexpectedly.
(c) Held backwards.
(d) Wrong end forward.
6. Who tells Devers that Bodrig will be questioning him?
(a) Sergeant Lumicen.
(b) Sergeant Luk.
(c) Sergeant Lugh.
(d) Sergeant Lumar.
7. Where do Barr and Devers head once they have escaped from Riose?
(a) The outer planets.
(b) The Federation.
8. When the men from the Foundation talk about the "old ways" they are referring to what?
9. Fran and Randu suggest that Bayta and Toran travel where to find the Mule?
10. What type of buildings are built on Trantor?
11. Who does the Foundation want to use as spies in the field?
(a) The Magicians.
(c) The Traders.
12. What is behind Seldon's predictions?
13. During their first encounter, Devers tells Riose that he thought the Federation was what?
(d) Not capable of military might.
14. What crime could Riose be accused of by talking about Seldon's Plan?
(c) Attempted murder.
15. Bel Riose asks Ducem Barr about what type of people?
Short Answer Questions
1. Riose encountered the Foundation after the Foundation had how many years of expansion?
2. Seldon selected two planets at the end of the Galaxy and populated one with what?
3. What is the name of the Foundation Mayor that Captain Pritcher goes to see?
4. Barr is worried that Riose might do what to his family after his escape?
5. Barr and Devers execute a number of ___________ in order to escape Trantor and their searchers.
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)