|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the growth live on?
2. Is the planet Trevize correct in suspecting that Earth is radioactive?
(a) Yes, it is radioactive.
(b) No, it shows no signs of radioactivity.
(c) Yes, but the radioactivity is slight and fading.
(d) No, but it shows signs of recent radioactivity.
3. What is Tervize's opinion about taking Fallom with them?
(a) Trevize wants to get information from the child to complete his mission.
(b) Trevize thinks the child belongs on its home planet.
(c) Trevize thinks the child was in no real danger on its planet.
(d) Trevize wants to save the child's life.
4. Who comes up with a theory on the location of Earth, based on the locations of the fifty Spacer worlds?
5. What is the surface of Alpha like?
(a) It is covered in sand.
(b) It is rocky and mountainous.
(c) It is covered in water.
(d) It is covered in ice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pelorat compare Trevize's exploration of three planets to?
2. What is the first difference Trevize notes between their next destination planet and the ones they've visited?
3. What does Fallom try to do with the computer?
4. What is Bliss afraid of, if she reveals the truth about Bander's death?
5. Why is Bander referred to as "it"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Bliss able to successfully overpower Bander?
2. Describe Trevize and Pelorat's important discovery on Melpomenia.
3. Why can't Fallom accompany the travelers onto the planet?
4. What does Trevize wish he could do when he finds the Earth is radioactive?
5. How does Trevize react when the ship's controls are taken over as they approach the moon?
6. What does Pelorat promise Fallom if Fallom will lead the travelers out of Bander's estate?
7. Why is Bliss annoyed with Trevize for setting off the computer's alarm?
8. Describe how the travelers plan to find Earth using the locations of the fifty originally colonized worlds.
9. Describe the meals on New Earth.
10. Why does Trevize think Bander explains about Solaria to the travelers?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)