|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bliss afraid of, if she reveals the truth about Bander's death?
(a) Fallom's reaction
(b) Pelorat's reaction
(c) being arrested
(d) Trevize's reaction
2. What does Fallom say Bliss asked Trevize to do?
(a) play with Fallom
(b) show Fallom the bridge
(c) wash Fallom
(d) teach Fallom their language
3. What does Hiroko give Fallom?
(a) a lyre
(b) a mask
(c) a costume
(d) a flute
4. Why is Fallom unhappy?
(a) Fallom feels Trevize dislikes her.
(b) Fallom wants to use the ship's computer.
(c) Fallom feels different from everyone else.
(d) Fallom wants to stay with Bliss.
5. What does Trevize say about Fallom's intelligence?
(a) She is slow because she is not used to being with people.
(b) He likes her for her quick-wittedness.
(c) He wants to speed up her lessons.
(d) She learns too quickly.
6. Why can't Bliss have a child with Pelorat?
(a) Pelorat cannot have children.
(b) Bliss will not have a child with someone she loves.
(c) Bliss cannot have children.
(d) Bliss can only have a child with a Gaian.
7. What is the first difference Trevize notes between their next destination planet and the ones they've visited?
(a) It is habitable.
(b) It is volcanic.
(c) It is on a secure orbit.
(d) It is on the star maps.
8. What is the first building Trevize and Pelorat find on the planet?
(a) a market
(b) a castle
(c) a bank
(d) a farmhouse
9. What do Trevize and Pelorat use to kill the growth?
(a) heat and ultraviolet light
(c) microwave radiation
10. Who comes up with a theory on the location of Earth, based on the locations of the fifty Spacer worlds?
11. What does Hiroko think of Bliss' clothing?
(a) She thinks Bliss is covering something ugly.
(b) She thinks Bliss is shamefully showing too much of her body.
(c) She thinks Bliss' clothing is ugly.
(d) She thinks Bliss' clothing is beautiful.
12. What happens as the ship approaches the moon?
(a) The ship begins to rock madly in turbulence.
(b) The people on the ship start to feel ill.
(c) The ship's controls are taken over, and the ship is landed.
(d) The people on the ship lose consciousness.
13. Who does Fallom relate Daneel Olivaw to?
14. Why is Bander referred to as "it"?
(a) Bander is a robot.
(b) Bander is part male and part female.
(c) Bander will not reveal his or her gender.
(d) Trevize insults Bander by calling him "it."
15. How many people inhabit Solaria?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trevize tell Bliss to do with the child?
2. How do Solarians seek freedom?
3. What does Fallom try to do with the computer?
4. Is the planet Trevize correct in suspecting that Earth is radioactive?
5. Who does Bander say attacked Earth?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)