|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Earth - The Nearby World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Trevize tell the officials about the Far Star?
(a) She will give wrong navigational information to anyone but Trevize.
(b) She is programmed only to respond to Trevize.
(c) Her outter doors are impenetrable by anyone but Trevize.
(d) She will explode if anyone improperly tries to board her.
2. Why does the minister have to be discreet about sex?
(a) Sexual relationships on Comporellon are limited to two at a time, and she is involved in two relationships already.
(b) Because she is a government official, she is liable to be the topic of scandal-mongering reporters.
(c) She is an unmarried woman and sex is controlled on the planet.
(d) She is a married woman and infidelity is frowned upon.
3. Where are most of the men of the island?
(a) on hunting expeditions
(b) on trading ships
(c) on fishing expeditions
(d) living in caves
4. What does Bliss say that Trevize believes she is?
(a) insincere and cold-hearted
(b) a spy
(c) a robot
(d) an empty shell
5. What is Tervize's opinion about taking Fallom with them?
(a) Trevize wants to get information from the child to complete his mission.
(b) Trevize wants to save the child's life.
(c) Trevize thinks the child belongs on its home planet.
(d) Trevize thinks the child was in no real danger on its planet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the official Trevize, Pelorat, and Bliss speak with?
2. How does Pelorat react to Trevize having sex with the minister?
3. What allows the Solarians to live in isolation?
4. What does Bliss imagine it would be like to not be part of Gaia?
5. In the myth Pelorat relates, what causes thorns and thistles?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)