|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Melpomenia - Dead Planet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Trevize tell Bliss and Pelorat not to do on the ship?
(a) bother him with minor problems
(b) talk to him
(c) have loud sex
(d) eat too much food
2. What is Bliss' view of breaking the law?
(a) She believes that the spirit, not the letter, of the law must be followed.
(b) She believes that only Gaians are above the law.
(c) She believes the law must be followed for the good of society.
(d) She believes the law must be challenged for progress.
3. What is Pelorat's experience of Gaia like?
(a) euphoric joy
(b) extreme terror
(c) sinister uneasiness
(d) vague pleasure
4. What happens to the memories of someone who dies on Gaia?
(a) The memories are immediately lost.
(b) The memories slowly fade away.
(c) The memories are distributed to others.
(d) The memories must be retrieved to be kept.
5. Who do Trevize, Pelorat, and Bliss first meet with on Comporellon?
(a) Minister of the Interior
(b) Minister of Transporation
(c) Minister of Foreign Relations
(d) Minister of Illicit Activities
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads Bliss to Fallom?
2. What problem is there with Bliss entering Comporellon?
3. What does Trevize tell the officials about the Far Star?
4. Why is Bander referred to as "it"?
5. Why does Trevize tell Bliss that she is responsible for the child?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)