|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Aurora - Forbidden World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Trevize and his crew land, why does Trevize think they've been picked up?
(a) He thinks they're being brought to a hotel.
(b) He thinks they're being deported from the planet.
(c) He thinks the government wants to see him.
(d) He thinks they're being arrested for lying.
2. What is Bliss unable to retrieve?
(a) records between twelve and thirteen thousand years old
(b) records of secret meetings of the council
(c) records of myths about Earth
(d) records more than fifteen-thousand-years old
3. What happens to the memories of someone who dies on Gaia?
(a) The memories slowly fade away.
(b) The memories are immediately lost.
(c) The memories must be retrieved to be kept.
(d) The memories are distributed to others.
4. What is the weather like as Trevize prepares to leave?
5. What is Pelorat concerned about when Trevize reveals the story he told the entry point official?
(a) He is concerned that Bliss will think he's married.
(b) He is concerned that the official didn't truly believe Trevize.
(c) He is concerned that the lie will be discovered by officials.
(d) He is concerned that Trevize lies too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the official do?
2. What does Trevize say would happen if news of Bliss' presence got out?
3. What ancient document does Deniador tell Trevize about?
4. What conclusion does Trevize come to from mapping their destination?
5. How does Trevize first try to convince the official to let him land?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)