|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Comporellon - Srtuggle for the Ship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Trevize wonder if he should worry about his safety?
(a) He's trying to find out if his support of Gaia was wrong.
(b) He is trying to find out who is really behind Gaia.
(c) He is on his way to vote against Gaia.
(d) He wants to vote for Gaia against popular opinion.
2. What does Trevize note about Comporellon?
(a) Everything is in cold colors, blues and purples.
(b) Everything seems black, white, and gray.
(c) Everything seems colorful.
(d) Everything is in warm colors, reds and oranges.
3. What is Pelorat concerned about when Trevize reveals the story he told the entry point official?
(a) He is concerned that Bliss will think he's married.
(b) He is concerned that Trevize lies too much.
(c) He is concerned that the lie will be discovered by officials.
(d) He is concerned that the official didn't truly believe Trevize.
4. What is the weather like as Trevize prepares to leave?
5. What does the official do?
(a) He makes Trevize turn back to the nearest planet.
(b) He makes Trevize wait for official clearance.
(c) He makes Trevize give him a written statement before allowing him through.
(d) He allows the ship passage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Trevize, Pelorat, and Bliss first meet with on Comporellon?
2. What does Bliss say that Gaia wants from Trevize?
3. Who does Trevize tell the official Bliss is?
4. What does Pelorat ask Bliss as they approach the planet?
5. What does Bliss call people who are not part of Gaia?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)