|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Comporellon - Srtuggle for the Ship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Trevize say would happen if news of Bliss' presence got out?
(a) Bliss' family would sue to get Bliss back.
(b) Pelorat would be in trouble with Bliss' parents.
(c) Pelorat would be in trouble with his wife.
(d) The ship could dangerously malfunction.
2. The weather is a part of ________________________.
(a) a plot to keep Trevize from leaving
(b) Trevize's plans for his journey
(c) Pelorat and Bliss's plan to get brought along
(d) the consciousness of Gaia
3. What is the minister's apartment like?
(a) It is luxurious and well-appointed.
(b) It is spartan and severe.
(c) It is small but tasteful.
(d) It is a single room with no furnishings.
4. What does Trevize think happened to the missing records?
(a) They were destroyed by a magnetic field.
(b) Bliss is hiding them from him.
(c) They degraded over time, showing the limitations of Gaian memory storage.
(d) Someone destroyed or removed them.
5. What is Trevize concerned might be the result of being part of Gaia?
(a) limitation of life and growth because of thinking the same
(b) lack of privacy and inability to keep secrets
(c) having too much information to handle
(d) living too much in the past
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bliss imagine it would be like to not be part of Gaia?
2. Why might Comporellon hold clues to Earth?
3. What does the government offer Trevize?
4. Who does Trevize tell the official Bliss is?
5. How does Trevize first try to convince the official to let him land?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)