|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Comporellon - The Nature of Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Trevize and his crew land, why does Trevize think they've been picked up?
(a) He thinks the government wants to see him.
(b) He thinks they're being arrested for lying.
(c) He thinks they're being deported from the planet.
(d) He thinks they're being brought to a hotel.
2. The weather is a part of ________________________.
(a) Pelorat and Bliss's plan to get brought along
(b) a plot to keep Trevize from leaving
(c) the consciousness of Gaia
(d) Trevize's plans for his journey
3. What does Trevize tell Bliss and Pelorat not to do on the ship?
(a) talk to him
(b) eat too much food
(c) have loud sex
(d) bother him with minor problems
4. What does Bliss think of the cold weather?
(a) She thinks it's a pleasant change.
(b) She thinks the planet hates its people.
(c) She thinks the cold reflects the people's hearts.
(d) She thinks the people must like the cold.
5. How does Pelorat react to Trevize having sex with the minister?
(a) He congratulates Trevize.
(b) He is worried it might cause problems.
(c) He tells Trevize that he needs a real relationship.
(d) He believes the minister is using Trevize.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bliss call people who are not part of Gaia?
2. When the official let the crew land, was his action legal?
3. How does Trevize first try to convince the official to let him land?
4. What does Trevize say that upsets the minister?
5. What do people on Comporellon call Earth?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)