|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Comporellon - The Nature of Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bliss take off when she is searched?
(a) her jacket
(b) her helmet
(c) her shoes
(d) all her clothes
2. What happened to the first settlers, according to Deniador?
(a) They died.
(b) They rebelled against their government.
(c) They returned to Earth.
(d) They forgot their origins.
3. Why might Comporellon hold clues to Earth?
(a) It is further from the center of the universe than Gaia.
(b) It is mentioned in a legend about Earth.
(c) It is an older civilization than Gaia, home of some humans' ancestors.
(d) It is on a direct trajectory from Gaia to where Trevise believes Earth to be.
4. What does Trevize say he might do?
(a) leave Bliss and Pelorat behind in exchange for the Far Star
(b) pay a large reward for permission to keep the Far Star
(c) consider giving the Far Star to Comporellon after his mission
(d) have a second Far Star built or Comporellon
5. What does Pelorat ask Bliss as they approach the planet?
(a) Pelorat asks Bliss to make their relationship public.
(b) Pelorat asks Bliss to hide their relationship.
(c) Pelorat asks Bliss to have his child.
(d) Pelorat asks Bliss to marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people on Comporellon call Earth?
2. What does Trevize tell Bliss and Pelorat not to do on the ship?
3. What does Bliss think of the story Trevize told the official?
4. What is the minister's apartment like?
5. What does Deniador say early settlers were dependent on?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)