|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Comporellon - The Nature of Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pelorat concerned about when Trevize reveals the story he told the entry point official?
(a) He is concerned that the lie will be discovered by officials.
(b) He is concerned that Trevize lies too much.
(c) He is concerned that Bliss will think he's married.
(d) He is concerned that the official didn't truly believe Trevize.
2. What does Bliss think of the cold weather?
(a) She thinks the planet hates its people.
(b) She thinks the cold reflects the people's hearts.
(c) She thinks it's a pleasant change.
(d) She thinks the people must like the cold.
3. Who does the minister send Trevize to?
(a) a physicist
(b) a poet
(c) a philosopher
(d) a historian
4. What does Trevize tell the officials about the Far Star?
(a) She is programmed only to respond to Trevize.
(b) She will give wrong navigational information to anyone but Trevize.
(c) She will explode if anyone improperly tries to board her.
(d) Her outter doors are impenetrable by anyone but Trevize.
5. What does Bliss reveal to Trevize?
(a) Parts of Gaia exist on every known planet and star.
(b) Bliss secretly disconnects from Gaia.
(c) Parts of Gaia exist throughout the galaxy.
(d) Bliss secretly wants to leave Gaia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trevize say that upsets the minister?
2. After Trevize and his crew land, why does Trevize think they've been picked up?
3. Why does Trevize wonder if he should worry about his safety?
4. Why does the minister have to be discreet about sex?
5. Why are Trevize, Pelorat, and Bliss arrested?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)