|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alpha - The Center of the Worlds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Solarians seek freedom?
(a) by having no government
(b) by traveling to far-off planets
(c) by living completely alone
(d) by eliminating robots
2. Whose theory do the travelers use to try to plot Earth's location?
3. When does Trevize say he will return to have sex with the minister?
(a) when he returns to give her reports about his misison
(b) when she promises to let him have the Far Star
(c) when he is finished with his mission
4. What does Trevize tell the minister?
(a) He has a plan for them to remain lovers.
(b) He wants them to make their relationship public.
(c) He does not want to see her again.
(d) He will blackmail her for having the affair with him.
5. According to Bander, why have records of early settlers been destroyed?
(a) The records were destroyed to hide a secret.
(b) The records were destoryed on accident.
(c) The Solarians believe that keeping records of the past would cause their doom.
(d) The Solarians are revulsed by the early history.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fallom compare touching the computer to?
2. What does Trevize call Beta?
3. What is the first difference Trevize notes between their next destination planet and the ones they've visited?
4. Why does Fallom want to touch the ship's computer?
5. Why is Bander referred to as "it"?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)