|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alpha - The Center of the Worlds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Deniador seek before he will believe something?
(a) a sign from God
(b) proof that it's good for him
(c) proof that it's true
(d) an official decree
2. What does Trevize say that upsets the minister?
(a) Trevize mentions his name.
(b) Trevize mentions Earth.
(c) Trevize says he has feelings for Bliss.
(d) Trevize says the minister is unattractive.
3. What does the minister do after having sex with Trevize?
(a) She leaves him alone in the room.
(b) She goes to sleep.
(c) She waits until he's asleep to search his clothes.
(d) She goes to take a shower.
4. How do Solarians seek freedom?
(a) by traveling to far-off planets
(b) by eliminating robots
(c) by having no government
(d) by living completely alone
5. According to Bander, why have records of early settlers been destroyed?
(a) The Solarians believe that keeping records of the past would cause their doom.
(b) The records were destoryed on accident.
(c) The Solarians are revulsed by the early history.
(d) The records were destroyed to hide a secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trevize call Beta?
2. Whose theory do the travelers use to try to plot Earth's location?
3. Why is Bander referred to as "it"?
4. Who does Bander say attacked Earth?
5. What does Trevize tell the minister?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)