Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapters 1-12 (Keter 1-2, Hokhmah 3-6, Binah 7-12)
1. Who is Casaubon?
2. What is Casaubon doing, as the novel opens?
3. What does Belbo tell Casaubon during their phone call two days before the museum rendezvous?
4. How does Casaubon unlock Belbo's computer?
5. What is the Plan?
6. How did Casaubon, Belbo and Diotallevi meet?
Short Essay Question - Chapters 13-24 (Binah 12-22, Hesed 23-24)
7. Why do Belbo, Diotallevi and Casaubon meet at Pilade's in Chapter 13?
This section contains 768 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)