1. Who is the narrator of the novel?
2. Where is the main character, as the novel opens?
The Conservatoire des Arts et Metiers.
3. What is the main character looking at, in Chapter 1?
4. Why is Casaubon looking for a hiding spot, in Chapter 1?
The museum he is in is about to close.
5. Where does Casaubon eventually choose to hide, in Chapter 1?
In a periscope.
6. Belbo claims he is being chased by whom?
The Knights Templar.
7. What is The Plan?
A game, invented by Casaubon and his friends.
This section contains 5,268 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)