|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 111-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the other two men present at the meeting call Aglie?
(b) De Molay.
2. What advice does Diotallevi give Belbo and Casaubon before leaving for his treatment regimen?
(a) To lie low for a while and avoid detection.
(b) To designate a meeting place for the three of them when he returns.
(c) To find Aglie and get his advice regarding the Plan.
(d) To stop investigating the Plan.
3. Who encouraged the rumors being spread about the Knights Templar?
(a) King Edward.
(b) Pope Innocent III.
(c) King Phillip.
(d) Saint Bernard.
4. It becomes clear in Chapter 101 that Diotallevi is dying from what?
(a) Heart failure.
(b) Liver failure.
(d) Kidney disease.
5. When Casaubon shows Lia the parchment that started his involvement in the Plan, what does she think is written on it?
(a) A secret code, more advanced than Casaubon thought.
(b) A shopping list.
(c) A map.
(d) A list of birthdates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lorenza?
2. Who does Aglie bring to the ceremony at the Conservatoire, sedated?
3. What was NOT one of the charges brought against the Knights Templar when they were arrested?
4. What does Casaubon think may have caused an interruption in the Templars' relay of information?
5. How does Belbo begin to feel about the Plan after Diotallevi's departure?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)