|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 111-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the occult book series published by Garamond Press?
(b) Isis Unveiled.
(c) Project Hermes.
2. How is Belbo murdered?
(a) His throat is slit.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is poisoned.
(d) He is hanged.
3. What secret society does Casaubon decide to add to the list he presents to Aglie?
4. Who invited Postel to leave the Templars and join another group, according to Casaubon?
(b) John Dee.
(c) Queen Elizabeth.
(d) Francis Bacon.
5. What does Aglie ask Belbo to do for him?
(a) Convey a message to Casaubon.
(b) Pass a message along to one of Aglie's friends.
(c) Bring a suitcase full of books to Florence.
(d) Help him investigate a new lead that he found.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lorenza has encounters with the occult through her association with what group?
2. When Casaubon inquires about Aglie in Chapter 112, what response does he receive?
3. Who was the leader of the Knights Templar?
4. Why is Mr. Garamond's office connected to Garamond Press by a secret passageway?
5. Why doesn't Mr. Garamond agree to publish Bramanti's work?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)